[2.2] Ice Crash: Size does Matter (including leveling guide video)

sorry about the noob question because im a new player but you write a lot of thing about gem setup,and im still confused.

it would be so much easier to have your equipement link with the gem attached (cant find it on your profile) as a start base for new player like me.

anyway, even if i dont understand all the thing about the build, awesome guide !
"
Dynasteuo wrote:

Another question I have is why Asenaths? I already have them bought for the sake of following your build. The reason I stopped using them is because of the fact that the temporal chains would override or be overridden by WM.

What exactly is the benefit of these gloves and temporal chains? Is it solely for the purpose of having slower enemy attacks and move speed, or is the 40% increased duration of other effects the selling point.

As for Rallying cry I am currently running Enduring Cry.

Would you recommend running both or 1 or the other?

I currently have no problem getting endurance charges and keeping them with Enduring Cry.

Arctic Armour....

I was under the impression that maybe the Arctic Armour was keeping me alive, but since I dont use Hypothermia (I used faster attacks currently in my 4L), I was thinking maybe you're right that I should drop it. My DPS currently on the tooltip of Icecrash with Flame Golem out is around 23k. It's even higher when Blood Rage is up with max stacks, and my Malicious Intent gem procs its around 33k.

Since I'm not using Hypothermia should I get rid of Arctic Armour and what would i replace with it? Herald of Ash?

Thanks again!

I'm still new to PoE so the more you can teach me the better!

tempchains increases the duration of
chill (since ice crash converts phys, it does alot of cold dmg, besides hatred)
stun, you ll be locking everything down

and chill increases the stun duration further. Its the synerchy of the build. When you got those 3 things going, its amazing.

Used both enduring cry (to get your charges up to max) then activate rallying cry while your leapslam keeps the charges up. Sometimes you still have to do the occasional enduring cry.

Yes, herald of ash is very nice.

33k dps buffed is very very good.

Check if a rare jewel might be better then malicious intent. 4 seconds is very short.

"
shadowrom wrote:
sorry about the noob question because im a new player but you write a lot of thing about gem setup,and im still confused.

it would be so much easier to have your equipement link with the gem attached (cant find it on your profile) as a start base for new player like me.

anyway, even if i dont understand all the thing about the build, awesome guide !

Can understand its difficult for a new player. Everybody was a noob learning the game at some point. Heck, I still learn / read about new things every day.

Focus on leapslam and ice crash that you link in your (eventually 5L) chest/weapon. The rest isnt that clear cut depending on available 4L items. And if youŕe still leveling fast, might not be worth it to 4L all of your gear to get things perfect.

@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Jul 20, 2015, 8:53:15 AM
So I'm abit lost what would you say is a good level for CWDT and should I change Warlords Mark to something else?
Atm I have CWDT at lvl 15 which feels way too high.

Nice guide so far.

I'm lvl 73 btw.
FYI, i implemented most of your ideas in scrubcore; https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1327524

great stuff :-)
Hi i have question about weapons. Im not sure witch one to use

and

I lose about 6% overall dps but gain about 12% more speed to leap slam with rare weapon
Hi, how can I sustain mana better? Im running out of mana with herald of ash and hatred after 4 ice crashes :D Im using cwdt-warlord's mark but it doesnt procc everytime.
so far got 78 by now. doing maps(69-71). running@~4.3karmor(still only 500ar on body) 4klife and capped resistence but i get way to often 1shotted from uniuqes? i dont allways see their animation because of the ice crash. but i cant belive they 1shot me?

Last edited by remortal on Jul 21, 2015, 7:13:22 PM
"
PureRnd wrote:
So I'm abit lost what would you say is a good level for CWDT and should I change Warlords Mark to something else?
Atm I have CWDT at lvl 15 which feels way too high.

Nice guide so far.

I'm lvl 73 btw.

the lower the dmg treshold, the more it triggers. So would keep as low level as possible.
Change warlords with temporal chains on hit gloves.

"
nemezis89 wrote:
Hi, how can I sustain mana better? Im running out of mana with herald of ash and hatred after 4 ice crashes :D Im using cwdt-warlord's mark but it doesnt procc everytime.

use combination of mana on hit & mana leech.
But its normal to run out of mana by spamming ice crash at some point.

"
remortal wrote:
so far got 78 by now. doing maps(69-71). running@~4.3karmor(still only 500ar on body) 4klife and capped resistence but i get way to often 1shotted from uniuqes? i dont allways see their animation because of the ice crash. but i cant belive they 1shot me?

1 shotted by uniques ? you must be rollin some heavy map mods :).

Yeah, Its hard to see/hear with icecrash being so dominant.

"
siliconlife wrote:
FYI, i implemented most of your ideas in scrubcore; https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1327524

great stuff :-)

cheers, Goodluck with build!
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Jul 22, 2015, 1:40:36 AM
Hey guys, yesterday i had time to reCraft the mace i found a while ago and this what i got

the damage isn't the best but still a fast weapon with a 6L so i'm pretty sure this will be my main weapon for a long time :P

sooo... again after testing abit and some upgrades i´m still completly stuck on some unique bosses.(sure there are some more. haven´t tested pit boss lately. but his cyclone skill seems to deal a shitload of dmg too)
1. the chaos golem unique!?:D cant remeber map name now. able to do some hits, but as soon as i backup i´m done.
2. musem map. The hollow lady. i´ll jump in with 5.5karmor 4klife 5endurance charges,capped resistance, chaos golem, and i drop in less then 1 second to zero. i cant even start hitting..
mapmods are: 60%extra lightningdmg extra cast- attack- and movementspeed. But i just get nearly 1shotted to without mods so doesnt make that diffrence.

Most of the other bosses i´m able to facetank by now.68-73maps.

Wtf is wrong with the balance on some maps? is this just me beeing nooby, or is it really this unbalanced?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info