Fallout 4

"
Moonyu wrote:

Except for the nuke carriers. I have had to run away more than once because of them.

lol

ok we dug out the glasses and bandana for the full look. If anyone wants a coloured vault suit of any sort let me know and Ill upload it to sendspace or something.

Spoiler
I'll just leave this here..

Spoiler

Reminds me of Party Play in the Labyrinth!
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
^Lmao that gave me a serious el giggle.

:D

Mans best friend eh? :p

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Moonyu wrote:
Have you tried melee only? I started a game using power armor and a tire iron ax. Kinda fun killing Super Mutants hand to hand.

Except for the nuke carriers. I have had to run away more than once because of them.

My build was full assassination melee / Core sniper so yes I beat the game as melee and some shooting :P like melee assassination is stupid 10x damage and you can do it in multiple enemies via V A T S + combined with efficiency legendaries pfft I was fucking unstoppable and it was in survival mode.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Moonyu wrote:
Have you tried melee only? I started a game using power armor and a tire iron ax. Kinda fun killing Super Mutants hand to hand.

You can try lowering the difficulty if that's more your speed
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

You can try lowering the difficulty if that's more your speed

Ya mean, nerf the mobs yourself? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
^ yes!!!! ^_^
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Going to stream soon T_T for a friend don't make fun of me qq
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Nov 22, 2015, 6:18:24 AM
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info