Sayya's Item Filter (version 2.81) - updated for Ritual!

Thanks for that update Sheriff_K.
I'm very, very sorry for the long delay and absence/lack of filter updates. I've had serious medical problems develop in the last few months which have kept me away from PoE. Thanks very much to those of you who have contributed suggestions and requests. For now I've simply merged the pull request in as-is to the main branch; after playing with it a bit, now that I'm back, I'll either make a few changes or include the changes in the no-hide filter. I will try to avoid absences like this in the future!
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
"
I'm very, very sorry for the long delay and absence/lack of filter updates. I've had serious medical problems develop in the last few months which have kept me away from PoE. Thanks very much to those of you who have contributed suggestions and requests. For now I've simply merged the pull request in as-is to the main branch; after playing with it a bit, now that I'm back, I'll either make a few changes or include the changes in the no-hide filter. I will try to avoid absences like this in the future!

"I will try to avoid abscences like this in the future"....
Even in the case of said serious medical problems being entirely your fault due to you driving dumbly entirely consciously (which is unlikely), trying to not do so just so you can keep us updated is ridiculous. Obviously you should try not to do so regularly... unless, IDK, your a masochist who has an urge to have serious medical conditions... XD

Seriously though, thanks for the dedication. Been using the filter lately and it's been a great help. Though, as I'm a total newbie I wouldn't be able to accurately tell you how much better it is from any others hehe ;>.<.
Also, thanks for adding them to the original file. I tried adding them myself and had to manually edit them a bit to stop some errors from occurring (I apparently got a "orb of essence" in the code some how, and as far as I can tell I have all orbs/essences in the filter). You doing it for us will at least save some trouble and at most help people who wouldn't have been able to figure that out.

Thanks again!
"

Hey, thanks for the update and I hope everything is ok now, plenty things a darn sight more important than this game (no matter how much we love it).
The filter has been updated for Breach! New BaseTypes will now be highlighted appropriately (though of course, the newest version will likely throw an error until 2.5.0 is actually released).

I've also overhauled the handling of crafting bases and chance bases. Details are in spoiler tags at the bottom of this post. As always, your feedback is very much appreciated! Please let me know if you have suggestions for improvement.

"
DrakeArron wrote:
Seriously though, thanks for the dedication. Been using the filter lately and it's been a great help. Though, as I'm a total newbie I wouldn't be able to accurately tell you how much better it is from any others hehe ;>.<.
Also, thanks for adding them to the original file. I tried adding them myself and had to manually edit them a bit to stop some errors from occurring (I apparently got a "orb of essence" in the code some how, and as far as I can tell I have all orbs/essences in the filter). You doing it for us will at least save some trouble and at most help people who wouldn't have been able to figure that out.

Thanks again!

"
Hey, thanks for the update and I hope everything is ok now, plenty things a darn sight more important than this game (no matter how much we love it).

Things are definitely well on their way to better, for the most part. :) Mostly recovered from surgery and back to work. Thanks for asking!

New list of chance bases
"Agate Amulet" "Leather Belt" "Sorcerer Boots" "Prophecy Wand" "Occultist's Vestment" "Jewelled Foil"

New list of crafting bases
Firstly, all Atlas bases (the new fancy implicit items found in higher tier maps) are slightly enlarged and given a border regardless of item rarity. Breach Rings will be handled the same way.

Secondly, crafting bases have been updated in both ilvl and types highlighted (same border color as previously, same (default) text size). Weapons are highlighted from ilvl 83+ (yes, I'm aware casters prefer 84+, if this is a major issue I can tweak this later, but especially given that some items can be either I'm currently leaving the onerous task of hitting alt occasionally to the user), while armour and accessories are highlighted from 84+. Lists of the specific bases highlighted are below (these are taken straight from the item filter, if anything needs clarification, please ask).
Weapons
"Maraketh Bow" "Eclipse Staff" "Exquisite Blade" "Coronal Maul" "Fleshripper" "Dragoon Sword" "Sambar Sceptre" "Runic Hatchet" "Tiger Hook" "Behemoth Mace" "Profane Wand" "Gemini Claw" "Imbued Wand" "Vaal Axe" "Harbinger Bow" "Ambusher" "Platinum Kris" "Maelst" "Judgement Staff" "Void Sceptre" "Harpy Rapier" "Opal Wand"

Armour
"Carnal Armour" "Assassin's Garb" "Astral Plate" "Occultist's Vestment" "Saintly Chainmail" "Triumphant Lamellar" "Vaal Regalia" "Glorious Plate" "Zodiac Leather" "Slink Boots" "Titan Greaves" "Sorcerer Boots" "Slink Gloves" "Sorcerer Gloves" "Titan Gauntlets" "Lion Pelt" "Eternal Burgonet" "Hubris Circlet" "Pinnacle Tower Shield" "Imperial Buckler" "Titanium Spirit Shield" "Archon Kite Shield"

Accessories
"Amber" "Jade" "Lapis" "Gold" "Onyx" "Citrine" "Turquoise" "Agate" "Leather" "Heavy Belt" "Rustic" "Sapphire" "Topaz" "Ruby" "Two-Stone" "Diamond" "Moonstone" "Broadhead" "Spike-Point"

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Last edited by SayyadinaAtreides on Nov 30, 2016, 11:44:37 PM
Thanks for the update!

Also I'm proud to change my filter for a new league more than 30mn before it starts <.<
(✿ =‿‿=)
"
Thanks for the update!

Also I'm proud to change my filter for a new league more than 30mn before it starts <.<

Hahaha, I definitely know this feeling. XD

Thanks for your filter
livejamie
hey question with filtration what do i need to click to show the warbands items? i saw there is a identified options but i dont know what else to add to show the specific items

edit found it :D

#Warbands
Show
Identified True
Class "Helmets" "Gloves" "Boots"
Rarity Magic
ItemLevel >= 68
SetBorderColor 136 136 255
SetFontSize 28
Show
Identified True
Class "Axes" "Bows" "Claws" "Daggers" "Maces" "Sceptres" "Staves" "Swords" "Wands"
Rarity Magic
ItemLevel >= 70
SetBorderColor 136 136 255
SetFontSize 28
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Dec 24, 2016, 6:28:23 AM
"
hey question with filtration what do i need to click to show the warbands items? i saw there is a identified options but i dont know what else to add to show the specific items

***stuff***

Be careful how you handle this; it was put in a specific place in the shrinking/dimming/cleanup area, so that those items would show up with a border and slightly enlarged when you pressed alt, so you could look for Warbands drops, but were otherwise hidden to avoid screen clutter.

In the upcoming version (which I'm finishing writing write now, and will release as soon as GGG posts the official 2.6 item filter info just to make sure I didn't break anything), potential warbands items (that is, identified uncorrupted magic weapons, gloves, boots, and helms) are shown by default, without needing to press alt. Other identified and/or corrupted items are also being handled differently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info