Sayya's Item Filter (version 2.81) - updated for Ritual!

New filter version is up! It includes support for delve currency, more detailed map handling, and otherwise taking advantage of the new item filter features. Custom sounds have not been added, but it's quite easy to Ctrl+F PlayAlertSound and replace that with a CustomAlertSound "FILENAME" if you so desire.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback! I'm still planning on doing a strict version, but the last few months have been very difficult medically, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish that.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Thanks <3 <3 <3 :)
One (somewhat) major flaw in the initial Delve filter version is that it did *not* highlight items that dropped with special mods other than Warbands and Incursion mods. Delves can drop items with crafting metamods in place as well, which are now properly supported by the filter alongside Warbands, Incursion, and Delve mods (Subterranean and of the Underground). I would strongly recommend updating your filter immediately to make sure you catch these.

Additionally, I have uploaded an alpha version of a (really not very) strict filter. Literally all that's different right now is that it hides unremarkable gems (shows any level 18+, quality, drop only, or vaal still) and only shows small whites/blues until ilvl 15 instead of 30 to clear up leveling delves--I edited my own for personal sanity, and figured I might as well upload it since I had it. I will continue to work on this as I run maps and higher level delves, but it'll likely be a slow, incremental process. If you have any specific feedback on what you do (or don't!) want to see in a strict filter, let me know and it'll move things along a bit faster. :) I may even make a couple of different levels of 'strictness,' but we'llllll see.

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Last edited by SayyadinaAtreides on Sep 3, 2018, 12:21:25 AM
Used to use this filter, then tried out the default game one for a while when they put one in. Wanted to go back to yours, but i cant load it into the game. Game recognises it, but says there is an unknown rule type on line 7. What should i change this to, to get it working, or am i doing something wrong? I remember it was as easy as drop it in and load it into the game once.

EDIT: I had saved the file directly, so it was written as a html file. I copy pasted from the github into a blank text, and now its working. So i must have been missing a step. I'd appreciate it if anyone could explain how im meant to use the filter from github directly?
Last edited by theshadowcult on Oct 14, 2018, 1:02:08 AM
"
theshadowcult wrote:
Used to use this filter, then tried out the default game one for a while when they put one in. Wanted to go back to yours, but i cant load it into the game. Game recognises it, but says there is an unknown rule type on line 7. What should i change this to, to get it working, or am i doing something wrong? I remember it was as easy as drop it in and load it into the game once.

EDIT: I had saved the file directly, so it was written as a html file. I copy pasted from the github into a blank text, and now its working. So i must have been missing a step. I'd appreciate it if anyone could explain how im meant to use the filter from github directly?

You can right-click the link to the file to download it (from the list of files in the repository). "Save link as..." defaults to .filter for me.

"

You can right-click the link to the file to download it (from the list of files in the repository). "Save link as..." defaults to .filter for me.

Yes, i did that. I thought that was the only way to save/download it? That was the problem. The .filter file that was saved was listed as a filter file and showed up in the game options, but inside the file itself it was written as a html document, and the game couldnt load it because of that. I had to open the file on github and copy/paste it into a text, then make the filter file myself to get it to work. What im saying is i dont understand why that happened. I didnt download it any differently than anyone else would have, so why did mine have different code in it?

My filter is ready for Betrayal league! Very few changes were needed: Veiled mods have been added to the list of items highlighted, and Incursion items have been re-enabled. Let me know if you have any feedback!

Filter updated for Synthesis league! Very few changes, just added support for fractured, synthesised, and enchanted items. I haven't made further changes to the strict filter because life got insane (moving to another continent, for one), but I will try to work on it incrementally over this league.

Enjoy the new league!

Hi, great job on the filter - using it ever since you created it. Is there any chance of getting it for 3.7? Cheers <3
"
itssubs wrote:
Hi, great job on the filter - using it ever since you created it. Is there any chance of getting it for 3.7? Cheers <3

Yep, I just uploaded the newest version to GitHub. The only change was adding incubators to the mid-tier currency list--no other changes were required.

A little later into the league, I will likely split the incubators into multiple tiers so not all of them are marked in the mid-tier group along with fusings/alchs/chaos/etc. If people have specific preferences on what should go where, feel free to let me know, otherwise I'll likely split it based on average prices on poe.ninja.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info