The Guide to Loot Filters

"
ElfBoy wrote:
Thank you for the work and information posting this.

FYI, I am trying to use the Highlight filter and am getting invalid class line 5. If I remove that section I get additional invalid class errors.

Can you please post an updated version?

Updated
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
hi, thanks for the lengthy explanation about item filter, now i know what to do to custom my own filter, thanks to Filtration and MagicalCrime's custom filter. And you too of course for this splendid knowledge.

one thing that i need to know more is, how the "drop level" option works.? i mean, for the item level, it is obvious, you only show any item that match or above current set of ilevel, but how to works with drop level.? what does it do to filter item drops.?

thank you for replying this.

"
onnymaru wrote:
hi, thanks for the lengthy explanation about item filter, now i know what to do to custom my own filter, thanks to Filtration and MagicalCrime's custom filter. And you too of course for this splendid knowledge.

one thing that i need to know more is, how the "drop level" option works.? i mean, for the item level, it is obvious, you only show any item that match or above current set of ilevel, but how to works with drop level.? what does it do to filter item drops.?

thank you for replying this.

Drop level is based on the first level that the item can drop

For instance, a Gold Ring can drop at level 8 but not before
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What exactly is the difference between "Stackable Currency" and "Currency"? Aren't all currency items stackable?
"
Cr4v3n wrote:
What exactly is the difference between "Stackable Currency" and "Currency"? Aren't all currency items stackable?

I've always wondered this myself. For what it's worth, if you use "Currency" it will include the stackable variety by default.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Hi

2 questions:

My filtered Highlights only show up for a few seconds, can I change that?
And is it possible to filter chromatic Items?
"
Do0k3y wrote:
Hi

2 questions:

My filtered Highlights only show up for a few seconds, can I change that?
And is it possible to filter chromatic Items?

Always Highlight needs to be on for them to show for outside the 'highlight time' other than pressing ALT. (theres no way to increase the time as such)

Yes it is, there are several options for this

"
davros70 wrote:
You can set the height and width for an item to be for your filter to apply. This would work well in the RGB linked items section where you might not want to be picking up RGB items such as 2hs that take up alot of space in your inventory.
Show
----Width 1
----Height >2
----SocketGroup RGB

This would show any rgb linked items that are 1 space wide and 3-4 high, eg. Daggers, Wands, Thrusting 1h Swords, 1h Swords

Show
----Width 2
----Height <= 3
----SocketGroup RGB

Would show Helms Boots Gloves and Body Armours

You would also want your uniques & rares etc to be above any lines regarding chromatics, so that the chromatics are less of a priority for the filter
Last edited by davros70 on Sep 19, 2015, 5:27:15 PM
Thank you for this filter!

Its improved my vision greatly since implementing.
IGN- Shaeyaena
Is there any way to filter for specific values on the items themselves?

For example, if I wanted to pick up white diamond rings with 30% crit on them (but not =< 29), could I instruct the filter to highlight them?
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
Is there any way to filter for specific values on the items themselves?

For example, if I wanted to pick up white diamond rings with 30% crit on them (but not =< 29), could I instruct the filter to highlight them?

Unfortunately no, there is no current way to do this.

I'm unsure if this may be implemented in the future or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info