The Guide to Loot Filters

Ah, too bad. That would have been very useful.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
Cr4v3n wrote:
What exactly is the difference between "Stackable Currency" and "Currency"? Aren't all currency items stackable?

Fish don't stack.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
good guide!
wow... your fucking amazing I just thought I let you know. Ty for the guide!
Thanks guys
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Thank you very much this is so helpful!!!!
i'm still using v2.0.2 and your new v2.0.4 has small code in it what do I do with it
"
13ladema5ter wrote:
i'm still using v2.0.2 and your new v2.0.4 has small code in it what do I do with it

Who's filter are you using?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think he's refering to mine, although I'm not sure what "small code" is supposed to be. Maybe the diff file that is linked along the way? That's if you want to update the file manually in case you made changes.

If you just want to get the newest version, refer to the main link at the top of my thread. See my signature for the URL.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
"
Muldini wrote:
I think he's refering to mine, although I'm not sure what "small code" is supposed to be. Maybe the diff file that is linked along the way? That's if you want to update the file manually in case you made changes.

If you just want to get the newest version, refer to the main link at the top of my thread. See my signature for the URL.

All good, thanks for that :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info