The Guide to Loot Filters

Anything to show must be above the first hide rule, as hide rules will stop everything below them.

You need to move it above the hide rules.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Can i create block in lootfilter that will shows pure armour or energy shield base equipment, for example "Glorious plate" or "Sorcerer Boots" type, and not shows others? Or i must write all basetypes separately in one line (about 80 basetypes)?

P.s. great thanks for this guide! And sorry for bad english
"
Vampiruga wrote:
Can i create block in lootfilter that will shows pure armour or energy shield base equipment, for example "Glorious plate" or "Sorcerer Boots" type, and not shows others? Or i must write all basetypes separately in one line (about 80 basetypes)?

You have to manually list out the base types, sorry.
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
Vampiruga wrote:

Do i understand correctly that the only solution is to write all 108 basetypes in the show of which im interesting?
"
Vampiruga wrote:
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
Vampiruga wrote:

Do i understand correctly that the only solution is to write all 108 basetypes in the show of which im interesting?

Yes, that is correct. I made a thread a little while back in the feature requests area suggesting that it would nice of GGG to make this sort of filter available, but ... at the moment, all you can do is list them by hand (or find someone who did, and use their work.)
Ty for answer! SS exile
Last edited by Vampiruga on Nov 15, 2017, 6:14:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info