One Month Flashback Leagues

"
Jennik wrote:
The Rampage mechanic is so terrible and ruins the game so badly that I had to stop playing that league a few days in. The first 9 days of this league are Rampage, the last 11 days are Rampage, and 2 in the middle are Rampage. Over 2/3 of this league is infected with that garbage.

My excitement level just went from as high as it gets to nothing. I might see if I can push through the worst mechanic in the history of the game (by far) to experience all the awesome stuff, but I really doubt it. My other options are to skip 22 days in a 30 day league or to just skip the league entirely. I'll probably go with the latter.

GGG, please don't screw up as badly in the future as you did with Rampage. If you do, please don't ruin future leagues by jamming them to the brim with whatever other hot garbage you unleash on us.

Man, this league sucks.

lelz rampage was the best league so far
"
grawobi wrote:
"
Jennik wrote:
The Rampage mechanic is so terrible and ruins the game so badly that I had to stop playing that league a few days in. The first 9 days of this league are Rampage, the last 11 days are Rampage, and 2 in the middle are Rampage. Over 2/3 of this league is infected with that garbage.

My excitement level just went from as high as it gets to nothing. I might see if I can push through the worst mechanic in the history of the game (by far) to experience all the awesome stuff, but I really doubt it. My other options are to skip 22 days in a 30 day league or to just skip the league entirely. I'll probably go with the latter.

GGG, please don't screw up as badly in the future as you did with Rampage. If you do, please don't ruin future leagues by jamming them to the brim with whatever other hot garbage you unleash on us.

Man, this league sucks.

lelz rampage was the best league so far

Totally agree LOL and it's not like it's game breaking or unplayable. You get extra stats based on kill streak tiers which you can just not complete if you can't handle the clear speed. Rampage doesn't force this on you, if you want to take it easy you can.

RUCKAS league kreygasm!!!!! bring it on!!!!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Assuming that we can roll beyond on maps. Then we can TRIPLE BEYOND a Vaal temple.
2.0 ain't no melee patch.
BOOOOO

I am not a ghost.
WOW this will be OP!!! Most riperonio league ever!!! xD
Sounds fun, i love 1 month leagues :)
But these leagues won't drop "legacy leagues" items right?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
But these leagues won't drop "legacy leagues" items right?

Negative they wont! Dan explained it already!
Thanks Chris; this looks like fun. Keep up the great work !
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Time to stroll down memory lane.
I love pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info