One Month Flashback Leagues

sry guys but you can trash all that math....
half of the top 1000 players are already beta players! they are in the event league just because they are waiting the desync patch to be added on the beta server.
you can see in town al those people with axion effects already 70-75+

this means that almost all the top 1000 players will be rewarded
3 keys every day for 450-500 players is just a metter of time before we will all go there^^
"
Temosare88 wrote:
sry guys but you can trash all that math....
You know, that was a minimal chance calculation. You know what "minimal" means, right?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
sure if you calculate that minimal on a 1000 players base.
that's wrong from the start so lol.
you gotta know at least how many (and you can see they are a lot) players with already a beta access are on the top 1000 list.

don't rage. my opinion is for be more optimistic.
"
Temosare88 wrote:
sure if you calculate that minimal on a 1000 players base.
that's wrong from the start so lol.
you gotta know at least how many (and you can see they are a lot) players with already a beta access are on the top 1000 list.

don't rage. my opinion is for be more optimistic.

Why does it matter how many have beta access?

From the OP:

I want to clarify that if the top 1000 is full of players who already have access then that's no problem - it picks the top 1000 who don't have access. Players who have access are competing for fun and for demis.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Archwizard, you seem to be right. For some reason I thought that it works other way: 15 people from (top1000 minus all beta key holders from that top1000).
Okay, then it isn't "minimal chance", it is just "chance".
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Awesome event .. missed some of those mods, eager to see them back in action and test for myself =D
WHEN DOES THE FLASHBACK league START ? can't wait to play
Last edited by KungFuPanda2 on Apr 16, 2018, 7:56:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info