One Month Flashback Leagues

I'm psyched about this! And it's been ab it since I said that about ANYTHING!
"
Jennik wrote:
The Rampage mechanic is so terrible and ruins the game so badly that I had to stop playing that league a few days in. The first 9 days of this league are Rampage, the last 11 days are Rampage, and 2 in the middle are Rampage. Over 2/3 of this league is infected with that garbage.

My excitement level just went from as high as it gets to nothing. I might see if I can push through the worst mechanic in the history of the game (by far) to experience all the awesome stuff, but I really doubt it. My other options are to skip 22 days in a 30 day league or to just skip the league entirely. I'll probably go with the latter.

GGG, please don't screw up as badly in the future as you did with Rampage. If you do, please don't ruin future leagues by jamming them to the brim with whatever other hot garbage you unleash on us.

Man, this league sucks.

What are talking about?

The whole reason that rampage was a bit of flop is because it basically has no effect on gameplay and playstyle, you just get boring effects every "X" kills

By which I mean rampage takes nothing from the game, it just doesn't add a whole lot.

So saying that rampage would somehow ruin the Combination of Anarchy/beyond or Invasion/onslaught is like saying that your coffee was ruined because there was a bit of water in the bottom of the cup
Chris, question.

While individual mods are active, will this also mean uniques specific to those leagues will be on the loot table? For example, the unique gloves "Flesh and Spirit" were specific to the Rampage league. While we are effectively in that league during this, will those gloves be a viable loot drop?

Thanks!

-Spectre
Ruckus HYPE!!!
"
Jennik wrote:
The Rampage mechanic is so terrible and ruins the game so badly that I had to stop playing that league a few days in. The first 9 days of this league are Rampage, the last 11 days are Rampage, and 2 in the middle are Rampage. Over 2/3 of this league is infected with that garbage.

My excitement level just went from as high as it gets to nothing. I might see if I can push through the worst mechanic in the history of the game (by far) to experience all the awesome stuff, but I really doubt it. My other options are to skip 22 days in a 30 day league or to just skip the league entirely. I'll probably go with the latter.

GGG, please don't screw up as badly in the future as you did with Rampage. If you do, please don't ruin future leagues by jamming them to the brim with whatever other hot garbage you unleash on us.

Man, this league sucks.

Rampage is the most fun thing in this game. Mindlessly walking from pack to pack and right clicking is boring, actually trying to hold the combo to get faster clear speed put a nice gameplay aspect into the game. I'm sad rampage got removed, I think people mainly didn't like it because it wasn't enough of a feature to make an entire league around.

It doesn't need the silly animated weapon spawns however, they could/should remove those.

Rampage doesn't exactly affect you in any way if you don't pay attention to it so I guess I'll just label you as a troll and move on? If you were actually serious try giving some arguments.
This will be so much fun! The all league mods will be on weekends which is what makes me wonder why doesn't the league start with all mods since it will be starting this weekend?
It would be perfect to start a new league in total chaos. Please consider it <3
INVASION HYPUUUUU
top 1000 players ?! niiiiiiiiiice :D
Yeah that will be fun! But please GGG make it start 1 day earlier as 8th May is holidays in France.
Last edited by Porcoflic on May 5, 2015, 10:17:14 AM
"
Quendishir wrote:
Chris, question.

While individual mods are active, will this also mean uniques specific to those leagues will be on the loot table? For example, the unique gloves "Flesh and Spirit" were specific to the Rampage league. While we are effectively in that league during this, will those gloves be a viable loot drop?

Thanks!

-Spectre

Asked and answered: No.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info