One Month Flashback Event (Standard)

Wonderful, standard isn't really doing it for me while im watching streamers play the beta.
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
"
Sabonnel wrote:
Please let us go now, a 33 day event won't hurt anyone :-D

Yup... Bring it on.... And reconsider the choice of not dropping league specific uniques... ;-)

Agreed!!! For those of us who don’t have a chance at the Demigod’s Eye or even being in the top 1000 for a chance at a beta key (*cough* I suck *cough*), having those old unique items specific to those leagues being a possibility when I'm opening a chest or killing a monster would be so sweet! :)
"
johnnyh2 wrote:
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
"
Sabonnel wrote:
Please let us go now, a 33 day event won't hurt anyone :-D

Yup... Bring it on.... And reconsider the choice of not dropping league specific uniques... ;-)

Agreed!!! For those of us who don’t have a chance at the Demigod’s Eye or even being in the top 1000 for a chance at a beta key (*cough* I suck *cough*), having those old unique items specific to those leagues being a possibility when I'm opening a chest or killing a monster would be so sweet! :)

It would be a fun thing to have old stuff be gettable for limited time spans. However Its those top 1000 players that benefits most from it so keep that in mind when getting excited.
"Fixed a bug with the trigger gems that cause spells to automatically cats"
WHERE ARE MY CATS! MY SKILLS DOESN'T BECOME CATS!
nvm to stupid to read
Last edited by Tomberry on May 5, 2015, 8:22:34 AM
Like i give a damn about cb.

I'd like to have a demigod's eye tho, being in first 15?? meh... too much TROUBLE, not enuff profit.

i ll pass.
whoa whoa whoa, time to return from POE break.

"
Dan_GGG wrote:
While this league has the properties of previous challenge leagues, unique items specific to those leagues will not drop in this event.

And with that the league is worthless to play.
Will it be possible to chance those league specific uniques? Just so I don't waste all my chance orbs for nothing.
what Altarnate alt do?
Isn't 20 rings for a month long race a bit stringy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info