One Month Flashback Event (Standard)

"
terpa23 wrote:
"
Rimez wrote:
still havent gotten an invite smh.

are you GGG guys sure youre actually giving them out for the top 1000? 900 keys were supposedly going out and my account has been top 500 the entire month, so at worst its a 90% chance but in reality should be near guaranteed if its filtering out accounts that have beta access, so im either the unluckiest guy in the world or something is rotten in denmark lol.

no dude, its the same with me i was in top 200 for whole month since day one and i even made another build, and still people from my friendlist that wanted a beta key like that still didnt got it.
Guess it was just a lie

Damn, your right, this whole league has just been a giant conspiracy to not give you what you want! It rivals the JFK assassination, UFOs in area 57 and Sasquatch but thanks to your brilliant detective work GGG's dastardly plan has been thwarted. They would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

RNG guys - believe in it.

Or if not, statistics, believe in them. If there's a % chance to win something, then in keeping with Newton's third law, there's also a % chance to not win something. For others to win someone has to lose so thank you to both of you for taking one for the team and being community minded enough to let another player secure beta access.

Edited to add: the cake is a lie.
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Jun 6, 2015, 7:25:42 PM
"
"
terpa23 wrote:
"
Rimez wrote:
still havent gotten an invite smh.

are you GGG guys sure youre actually giving them out for the top 1000? 900 keys were supposedly going out and my account has been top 500 the entire month, so at worst its a 90% chance but in reality should be near guaranteed if its filtering out accounts that have beta access, so im either the unluckiest guy in the world or something is rotten in denmark lol.

no dude, its the same with me i was in top 200 for whole month since day one and i even made another build, and still people from my friendlist that wanted a beta key like that still didnt got it.
Guess it was just a lie

Damn, your right, this whole league has just been a giant conspiracy to not give you what you want! It rivals the JFK assassination, UFOs in area 57 and Sasquatch but thanks to your brilliant detective work GGG's dastardly plan has been thwarted. They would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

RNG guys - believe in it.

Or if not, statistics, believe in them. If there's a % chance to win something, then in keeping with Newton's third law, there's also a % chance to not win something. For others to win someone has to lose so thank you to both of you for taking one for the team and being community minded enough to let another player secure beta access.

tone down [Removed by Support] for a second and realize GGG is human, they mistakenly ban then unban players all the time, they releases broken patches they have to patch the patch then patch that patch then eventually just roll it all back to get the game working again, hell they even handed out 5 keys to a bot script in the first hour of the beta going live, so in a day or two they say "oh we screwed up and didnt give out as many keys for the 1M as we thought we had" would it really surprise anyone?

[Removed by Support]
Well, I was invited today. I'm in the top 1000 (barely, level 88) so I guess it works lol.
Thank you GGG for this league! It was a big challenge for casual players like me, and kept me on my toes.

Playing my chars in standard will seem soooo easy after all these combinations of mods!
Thanks for the flashback league, i dont think i've had this much fun playing poe in ages !

I will remember dying to all of those most nasty combinations on crazy vaaled maps fondly!
This league was definitely my best PoExperience.
"
HED wrote:
Thank you GGG for this league! It was a big challenge for casual players like me, and kept me on my toes.

Playing my chars in standard will seem soooo easy after all these combinations of mods!

Idd, they should do something like this event in the standard and HC league, adding a mod from time to time so that the game could be a bit more challenging.

Thank you GGG for this fantastic month!!!
aren't our charachters moved to standard now?
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 7, 2015, 4:30:53 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
aren't our charachters moved to standard now?

Yes, but i suppose it will take some time.
how mutch time ??? 1 hours or more ? :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info