One Month Flashback Event (Standard)

What will happen with the masters XP that we gather in this league? will it acumulate into the standard league or just be lost?
"
brunoneves82 wrote:
What will happen with the masters XP that we gather in this league? will it acumulate into the standard league or just be lost?

When this league merges with Standard the highest level master will be the one to remain. The experience of the lower level master will be transferred to the one remaining in the form of favor.

example
So you have a level 6 master in this league and the same master level 8 in standard, you will still have your level 8 master in standard. All of the experience you gained this league will be transferred to your level 8 master in the form of Favor.

If your master this league is the higher level they become the new master in Standard, but the experience you gained on your standard master is transferred to the new one as favor.

If a master in this league and Standard are both level 8, just consider it a favor payday bonus.
"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
Jajin wrote:
"
pelll wrote:
Any chance race will last longer? since A4 wont be released until july

That is a good question. So much fun in this event. They should keep it until Awakening release.

This league will sadly not likely be extended. With the event awarding prizes to top finishers, and the league having a known end date right from the beginning, I guess it will end when the initial post says it will end.

All of that said I would like to see another event like this in the future. Or maybe if GGG views this event as a success they would consider running an Exiles Everywhere event longer than one hour. (As a stand alone event or as part of a race season).

So they should do all the things about it when the race is over and after that keep the league running till Awakening. Most of the people playing this league dont care about racing part of this league, but everybody like this league for being most fun leauge ever.
Quoted
"
Jajin wrote:
"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
Jajin wrote:

That is a good question. So much fun in this event. They should keep it until Awakening release.

This league will sadly not likely be extended. With the event awarding prizes to top finishers, and the league having a known end date right from the beginning, I guess it will end when the initial post says it will end.

All of that said I would like to see another event like this in the future. Or maybe if GGG views this event as a success they would consider running an Exiles Everywhere event longer than one hour. (As a stand alone event or as part of a race season).

So they should do all the things about it when the race is over and after that keep the league running till Awakening. Most of the people playing this league dont care about racing part of this league, but everybody like this league for being most fun leauge ever.

Jajin, I agree this is some of the most fun I have had in a given league as well, and I could see playing it until 2.0 launch. But I was just pointing out the current standard practice for events. If the event awards a prize based on finish and has a set end date, will end at said time.

If you are suggesting GGG just relaunch this league and have it go until 2.0 release that could be a lot of fun, but I would wager they have something else in mind. There was talk in the past about Cutthroat, so we might see CT enabled in the next event.
This is by far the best league i played. Although its very rippy for a negative res player(magic finder) :) they should actually make it permanent league
Last edited by Wanred on Jun 5, 2015, 5:36:50 PM
still havent gotten an invite smh.

are you GGG guys sure youre actually giving them out for the top 1000? 900 keys were supposedly going out and my account has been top 500 the entire month, so at worst its a 90% chance but in reality should be near guaranteed if its filtering out accounts that have beta access, so im either the unluckiest guy in the world or something is rotten in denmark lol.
"
Rimez wrote:

are you GGG guys sure youre actually giving them out for the top 1000? 900 keys were supposedly going out and my account has been top 500 the entire month, so at worst its a 90% chance but in reality should be near guaranteed if its filtering out accounts that have beta access, so im either the unluckiest guy in the world or something is rotten in denmark lol.

My understanding was that they would randomly choose among the top 1000 that didnt have keys yet, not the actual top 1000, and with every new winner a new player becomes eligible to get one. Your chance to get a key would therefore be less than 90%.

EDIT: Unless I'm completely wrong the probability of not getting a key in this case is about 41%.(999/1000)^900≈0.41
Last edited by Aeonir88 on Jun 6, 2015, 7:47:21 AM
Please - ONE MORE WEEK !!
"
Rimez wrote:

no dude, its the same with me i was in top 200 for whole month since day one and i even made another build, and still people from my friendlist that wanted a beta key like that still didnt got it.
Guess it was just a lie
Had so much fun playing in this league, eventhough I just entered it in the last 4-5 days!
Please make another one like this (exiles everywhere) until awakening release!
Last edited by lucasmk on Jun 6, 2015, 4:16:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info