One Month Flashback Event (Standard)

You gave as the wrong mods for day 17, so sad was expecting this change.
Last edited by argied on May 24, 2015, 4:31:13 PM
WOW, these current mods suck
Any chance race will last longer? since A4 wont be released until july
"
Melusine_ wrote:
You gave as the wrong mods for day 17, so sad was expecting this change.

2 maps later and the mods have changed to the expected ones
Yes they corrected this fast gj GGG.
been in top 100 since the start of the league and still havent got my beta key..

Q_Q
Well there's certainly some interesting combinations and challenges coming out of this!

Me this morning: OK, time to tackle Cruel Brutus with my new toon, should be OK. Enters the Warden's chamber and... oh crap! Brutus and an Invasion Boss! Argh... run away, run away!

That's a recurring theme for me, lots of running away. Mainly because of the beyond mods. Honestly, I could do without this mod in the league as I find it just slow me down and discourages me from tackling mobs. Honestly, it's a right pain in the ass.

Oh, and Phylacteral Link too. That's just the extra bit of pain on top of Beyond.

Otherwise, still having fun :)
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

will double mods like on this map stack with the event's own?

since no one bothered to answer this i have since then found out. mods seem to stack
atleast the fleet mod will stack with the onslaught mod giving monsters a double speed boost.

Beyond stacks with itself, I just discovered after opening a strongbox in a confined area. Ouch. Thank goodness I locked in my level before opening that thing - I'm losing as much xp as I gain this weekend. F bombs aplenty dropping over here! :D
"
pelll wrote:

That is a good question. So much fun in this event. They should keep it until Awakening release.
"
Jajin wrote:
"
pelll wrote:

That is a good question. So much fun in this event. They should keep it until Awakening release.

This league will sadly not likely be extended. With the event awarding prizes to top finishers, and the league having a known end date right from the beginning, I guess it will end when the initial post says it will end.

All of that said I would like to see another event like this in the future. Or maybe if GGG views this event as a success they would consider running an Exiles Everywhere event longer than one hour. (As a stand alone event or as part of a race season).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info