[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Okay, hiding all rares but T1. From the top of my head:

Section ### High Itemlevel Rares

Hide the ilvl79+ stuff, leave the 83/84 blocks in place.

Section: ### Amulets, Rings, Belts

Same thing, remove anything under 84. Although I'd probably leave this section as it is.

Section: ### Rares - Endgame & Progression

Toggle #Gear - ~Rare - Progression and #Gear - ~Rare - Endgame. If you use Filtration, make sure to switch to "Advanced Mode" or you won't see any toggles that contain a tilde (~) in their tag.

Section: ### Chromatic Orb Recipe - Rare

Toggle them all to hide if you don't want to see rare chromatic items.

Section: ### Chaos + Regal Recipe

Toggle them all to hide if you don't want to see any prefered chaos/regal recipe items.

Section: ### Rares - CatchAll

Same thing, toggle all blocks to hide. You could add a "ItemLevel > 83" line to the Staves, Wands and Quiver block since they can all be good.

That should be it, let me know if how it goes.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Nevermind, I'm an idiot.
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
Last edited by DavosTheOnionKnight on Jan 16, 2017, 8:16:27 PM
"
Muldini wrote:
Okay, hiding all rares but T1. From the top of my head:

Section ### High Itemlevel Rares

Hide the ilvl79+ stuff, leave the 83/84 blocks in place.

Section: ### Amulets, Rings, Belts

Same thing, remove anything under 84. Although I'd probably leave this section as it is.

Section: ### Rares - Endgame & Progression

Toggle #Gear - ~Rare - Progression and #Gear - ~Rare - Endgame. If you use Filtration, make sure to switch to "Advanced Mode" or you won't see any toggles that contain a tilde (~) in their tag.

Section: ### Chromatic Orb Recipe - Rare

Toggle them all to hide if you don't want to see rare chromatic items.

Section: ### Chaos + Regal Recipe

Toggle them all to hide if you don't want to see any prefered chaos/regal recipe items.

Section: ### Rares - CatchAll

Same thing, toggle all blocks to hide. You could add a "ItemLevel > 83" line to the Staves, Wands and Quiver block since they can all be good.

That should be it, let me know if how it goes.

Hey Muldini,

have you ever thought about maintaining two lootfilters? The generic one for new players, beginning of league, etc. Then a second one that has more things toggled off for players looking for a stricter filter? I'm not sure how much extra work that would put on you, but would maybe help cut down the amount of people asking for less things to be shown. Love the filter though. Keep it up. :)
On my command, unleash hell.
Alright sweet. Sorted. Dont know why i didnt think of that, thanks!
One other question, not sure if its been answered, sorry if it has. Why cant i hide entire classes? If i create a block that is just Class: Staves and check it to hide, staves still show? Same for any other class (one handed swords, axes etc).

Just to clarify, all other blocks that would show a stave is also hidden. I want to flat out hide every weapon class except daggers (excluding unique's ofc)
Last edited by tommo on Jan 17, 2017, 6:21:05 PM
You need to make sure your block (the one that hides staves) appears before any other block that shows staves.

Filters work top-down, so any block that matches renders all following blocks (for the item that matched) irrelevant.

However, if you used all the toggles that I listed in my other post, you shouldn't see them anymore, so I guess something went wrong?
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
How do I disable the display of ID'd items? I can't this filter to deal with the new "items drop ID'd" sextant mod :/
Switch the Warbands section to Hide. I'll make that the default in the next version.
"
Muldini wrote:
Switch the Warbands section to Hide. I'll make that the default in the next version.

tyvm, didn't occur to me it was the warbands block
I'm sure this is answered earlier so I appologise in advance for asking.

If I want to add new items to the chance section, for instance Ebony Tower Shield, and I dont use Filtration or other editor (I'm using 'find' key word and changing manually) what do I need to change/add to make that item show up in a similar way as other chanceables?

Thanks for an really nice lootfilter!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info