[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Hi :) sorry for asking this simple question but I don't have the time to read 80+ pages and already searched for it.. but:

why do some normal items have an orange (legendary color) border? i can't find anything special about them.
"
Hi :) sorry for asking this simple question but I don't have the time to read 80+ pages and already searched for it.. but:

why do some normal items have an orange (legendary color) border? i can't find anything special about them.

I don't use this filtration (i have creat my own) but in my last filtration, Orange border on the whiteitem was for using chance orb. Item was : sorcere boot, occulist chest ... All item when you use orb of chance, can give you a fat unique.
Got another question, I used filtration to disable the display of all armour and weapon crafting bases but somehow white items still make it through the filter... any ideas?

(they were ilvl 78 too)

Edit: ilvl 77 as well

Edit: also ilvl 76, not only normal but magic items as well
Last edited by AridZephyr on Jan 8, 2017, 4:10:23 PM
There's two main toggles for that I think (writing from memory):

#Gear - Endgame (T1 + Craft Bases)
#Gear - Progression

You probably want to toggle both to Hide. Link Exceptions section is only valid until 65, so shouldn't matter on maps.

Is it possible you missed the progression one?
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Saved! Thanks man!
"
Muldini wrote:
There's two main toggles for that I think (writing from memory):

#Gear - Endgame (T1 + Craft Bases)
#Gear - Progression

You probably want to toggle both to Hide. Link Exceptions section is only valid until 65, so shouldn't matter on maps.

Is it possible you missed the progression one?

Seems to be working, progression goes up to ilvl78?
Ye, since 79+ and 84+ are toggles (endgame) of their own, I chose Progression up to 78 instead of having another toggle for, say, Dried Like Merc until 79+.

The reason to show them is that on your first character in a new league, you might throw an alc on some of the weapons/armour if they are linked or whatnot. At some point though (usually high maps), you wouldn't use them to craft anymore. Even the 79+ ones are hidden by default unless it's a Hubris Circlet or some other wanted item at that point.

Personally I disable #Gear - Progression after my second char in a new league. Once I made a bit of currency, I also disable #Rares - DropLevel <= 45, maybe even #Rares - DropLevel <= 60 and #Currency - Wisdom Scroll, sometimes #Currency - Portal Scroll.

It's amazing what a few toggles can do to further reduce clutter.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Hey love the filter, so easy to customize!

One question though. I have edited it quite a lot to hide the majority of items for the vaal sparker, but for some reason some rare boots are getting through the filter. Arcanist slippers, conjurer boots to name a few. I have even created a new block in filtration to specifically hide those item bases but they are still making it through?

Any ideas? Might be very obvious, if so, i apologise!
Do they have a border?

Next time one drops, please check the BaseType and ItemLevel (press Alt) as well as the zone you are in, that will make it easier for me to determine which block shows them.
Some are bordered, some are not. All are rare. Item levels range from 72-75 at the moment. Dropping in all maps up to t7 atm. Some bases include legion boots, zealot gloves, ursine pelt, fluted bascinet, steel circlet, iron circlet, sun plate, moon staff, destiny leather. I have gone through the filter over and over and cant seem to find any block that are passing these items, but I'm relatively new to this, so maybe you will know which one it is. Or how i can create a block to hide these items (i ultimately want to show t1 ES bases only). Anyway, thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info