[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

"
Rhitorius wrote:
"
AridZephyr wrote:

I see, I do remember updating filtration. Seems like filtration can't edit all of your filter's options though. (for example the rare block among some others are empty in filtration)

You have to click on "Show Advanced Blocks" on the ribbon-thing to the right of "Expand all". That should allow you to see and edit all the blocks.

Wow, that makes so much more sense, thanks!
I should add that to the initial post of this thread I guess. The reason some toggles aren't exposed by default is that you can easily break the filter and your game experience by using them if you aren't careful.

Some blocks don't have toggle options at all (e.g. you can't hide Exalted Orbs by using a toggle).

I only use a handful of toggles myself once week one or two in a new league is over, so feedback in that area is welcome if you encounter something that seems off.

That's also why this beast is almost 13.000 lines long by the way. You can basically build your own filter logic using toggles.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Dec 8, 2016, 3:46:35 AM
@Muldini:
What do you think of highlighting 20% quality flasks for example with a white/greyish frame? I like to pick up only those when i can't be bothered with sorting lower quality flasks anymore.
Sure, will add that in the next version.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Thank you for making this filter.

I recently have tried playing with NeverSink's filter and I don't quite understand why that one is so popular. It had all kinds of weird edge cases that wouldn't properly filter items according to itself and was just an annoyance for anything below level 65 and even afterwards. Despite this loot filter clearly working always as intended, without interfering with itself.

That made me appreciate this filter so much more, especially because it's easily customizable to have the same effect as the other poopfilters, only that it actually always works.
Last edited by CheshireCat on Dec 20, 2016, 9:32:31 AM
is there any way to make the different skill gems ie:Strength ones = red, intel = blue and dex ones = green? As I have no idea on how to do this what lines would need to be added into the filter (or changed) to get this?.
i think the new divination cards and other stuff need to be added.
For few years I was using Neversink filter and I got so used to his version that its very hard for me to switch.
Hovewer I feel like its showing too much atm (even strict version) and I decided to try something different.

But I have one question, its here a way to change drop sounds in Filtration? I dont see this option anywhere.
That's more a Filtration question than related to any specific filter, but from the top of my head -> Choose the block you want to edit and switch to "appearance mode" I believe it's called.

If you don't find it, let me know which dropsounds you'd like to edit and I'll walk you through it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info