[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

"
Muldini wrote:

Thank you.
1) That's a neat idea, is there a list of drop only gems somewhere?
2) The default is 35. I don't think you would notice the difference between 35 and 36.
3) Flasks that have atleast 10% quality are highlighted using a brighter textcolor already. I quite like it the way it is. This is easy to modify, though. Simply search for "### Flasks" and modify the lines that deal with quality. It's probably even easier using Filtration.

1) Here is the list: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Drop_Only_Gems
2) yeah ;)
3) I did that. I just thought that would be better for ppl (expecialy new players) to make Q20 flasks stand out :) (maybe bigger font? Or increase the font a bit on all the Q10+ flasks, the font fells so small...)

edit:

4) Why use the currency color for divination cards and not the default one?? The exclusive color for divination cards is nice and make them stand out. Almost missed a Humility xD
5) I think that vaal, blessed and regret orbs could get some love too. http://www.poeex.info/

Thx.
Last edited by matkod on Jul 14, 2015, 7:58:04 PM
I absolutely love this filter, thank you so much.
IGN = MonTy
"Gavel" seems to be missing from the normal chisel recipe section.

Thanks for all the work you have put into this. It covers pretty much everything and is so easy to customise thanks to the notations.

Take care! Have fun
"
Muldini wrote:

"
rusher21 wrote:
Thanks for the change log - It makes it much nicer to manage some personal tweaks (which I noted in an individual txt) with a new version.

I was thinking about posting a diff for new versions alongside the full filter. Would that help? Also, do you think it would be beneficial to include your personal tweaks or some of them? I'd be keen to hear what people change in their local version.

I think it would help, for me personally it is not that important. Idont think The tweaks are worth to be shared, just personal preference of certain unique chances and quality items.

By the way: Is it possible that the Humility Card is not shown? I was farming Aqueduct for 2+ hours without any card.. Only occasionally pressed alt (to see non-filters).
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
"
rusher21 wrote:
"
Muldini wrote:

"
rusher21 wrote:
Thanks for the change log - It makes it much nicer to manage some personal tweaks (which I noted in an individual txt) with a new version.

I was thinking about posting a diff for new versions alongside the full filter. Would that help? Also, do you think it would be beneficial to include your personal tweaks or some of them? I'd be keen to hear what people change in their local version.

I think it would help, for me personally it is not that important. Idont think The tweaks are worth to be shared, just personal preference of certain unique chances and quality items.

By the way: Is it possible that the Humility Card is not shown? I was farming Aqueduct for 2+ hours without any card.. Only occasionally pressed alt (to see non-filters).

Humility card is shown. I got 9 of them using this filter, the problem for me was that de color for cards is the same as currency so i changed to the default one. It makes cards easy to spot and integrate better with the game
+1 to the suggestion that divination cards should be shown in the default color, or at least a different color than wisdom scrolls :)

But yeah, also got 9 humility cards using this filter, so it works indeed :)
IGN: RFMeis
"
matkod wrote:
"
Muldini wrote:

Thank you.
1) That's a neat idea, is there a list of drop only gems somewhere?
2) The default is 35. I don't think you would notice the difference between 35 and 36.
3) Flasks that have atleast 10% quality are highlighted using a brighter textcolor already. I quite like it the way it is. This is easy to modify, though. Simply search for "### Flasks" and modify the lines that deal with quality. It's probably even easier using Filtration.

Added chaos is apparently drop only as well as of 2.0 according to http://poedb.tw/us/quest.php?c=reward
This forum needs multi answer buttons badly :)

"
matkod wrote:

2) yeah ;)
3) I did that. I just thought that would be better for ppl (expecialy new players) to make Q20 flasks stand out :) (maybe bigger font? Or increase the font a bit on all the Q10+ flasks, the font fells so small...)

edit:

4) Why use the currency color for divination cards and not the default one?? The exclusive color for divination cards is nice and make them stand out. Almost missed a Humility xD
5) I think that vaal, blessed and regret orbs could get some love too. http://www.poeex.info/

Thx.

1) Implemented, although the list wasn't correct I think, "Less Duration" isn't drop only, but "Added Chaos Damage" is. Rather than making some gems bigger I opted to have quality, vaal and drop only gems appear in the default fontsize and any gem not matching those categories appear slightly smaller.

3) I think they do stand out a lot already. Anyway, that's getting to a kind of individual level and is easy enough to change using Filtration.

4) As far as I know they didn't have their own color in beta but were just white. So I chose another color. Will change the textcolor to the default. Anyone got the confirmed RGB value?

5) I've added another category to the currency section based on feedback from the 1.0 release thread. It won't appear differently but makes it easier to custimize should one wish to do so.

"
Lionel2b wrote:
I absolutely love this filter, thank you so much.

Thank you!

"
Rumnraisin wrote:
"Gavel" seems to be missing from the normal chisel recipe section.

Thanks for all the work you have put into this. It covers pretty much everything and is so easy to customise thanks to the notations.

Take care! Have fun

That's intentional. Please have a look at this rather long post (the part that starts with "I'll add a FAQ for this :)").

"
rusher21 wrote:

matkod answered this for me :) I also got 6 out of 9 of those already.

"
matkod wrote:

Humility card is shown. I got 9 of them using this filter, the problem for me was that de color for cards is the same as currency so i changed to the default one. It makes cards easy to spot and integrate better with the game

Will do that as well. Is the color confirmed or did you use an estimate?
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
thanks for the changelog.

Downloading new updates not knowing what was new was killing me.
Some of you may have seen the Lootfilter? Seems legit. post over at reddit. It's sort of amazing what ~150%+ quantity and ~400%+ rarity can do.

The author was kind enough to post a screenshot of that loot pile using oftrta_v1.0.4. He also included one holding alt (showing all loot).

Now imgur does make it worse by decreasing the picture quality, however with that amount of rares the currency + best basetype highlighting doens't look nice anymore.

With the name of the filter being what it is, I obviously want to rule dem lootpiles as well and I think I found a nice way. I believe it's nicer even without so (so so) many rares.

The rare border still indicates the "Best BaseType for Zone", standing out a little more than before due to 100% opacity. Items that previously would be displayed as regular rares got slightly dimmed, which has the nice sideeffect of highlighting the prefered chaos/regal recipe bases without the need for a border.

Luckily enough I was invited to partake a map run with the formentioned Culler and got to test the new settings.

I took three screenshots:
Default settings
Hiding Rares with a DropLevel below or equal to 45
Hiding Rares with a DropLevel below or equal to 60

These look much better in my opinion. Hope you enjoyed this little info posting about the current work in progress version.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 15, 2015, 11:49:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info