[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

These are the two block without the ilvl parts, I wanted to keep the ilvl 77+ part untouched so I can tell them apart in the future.

Show #Gear - LowDisplayReq - Progression - Weapon - Daggers - Ambusher
BaseType "Ambusher"
Rarity Normal
SetBorderColor 42 42 42 SetBackgroundColor 254 128 222 Sockets < 3
SetFontSize 28

Show #Gear - Progression - Weapon - Daggers - Ambusher
BaseType "Ambusher"
Rarity Normal
SetBorderColor 42 42 42 SetBackgroundColor 254 128 222 Sockets >= 3
SetFontSize 28

I had these edits working before, but they wouldnt change, do I need to edit some other ambusher block too?
IGN: TheCriticalGame
Try changing your line from

SetBorderColor 42 42 42 SetBackgroundColor 254 128 222 Sockets >= 3

to three separate ones like this:

SetBorderColor 42 42 42
SetBackgroundColor 254 128 222
Sockets >= 3

"Sockets <3" for the first block.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Jun 25, 2015, 3:19:30 PM
Okay doing that fixed it and it shows the custom colors for the white ambusher bases, thank you for all the help.
IGN: TheCriticalGame
Is there a way to show the items that get filtered out. I tried using my toggle highlight key that i have bound to "t" in game but it doesn't work anymore.
Thank you for this awesome filter.

After looking through it and trying it I no longer feel like I need to make one from scratch and that's saying a lot from someone as picky as me.
"
escorpion wrote:
Is there a way to show the items that get filtered out. I tried using my toggle highlight key that i have bound to "t" in game but it doesn't work anymore.

There is one button for "Toggle Highlighting" and one for "Highlight Items and Objects".

The button for "Highlight Items and Objects" shows ALL items for me regardless of whether they are filtered or not, but I have to hold the button down (currently set to ALT for me). Which of the two are you pressing?
"
"
escorpion wrote:

There is one button for "Toggle Highlighting" and one for "Highlight Items and Objects".

The button for "Highlight Items and Objects" shows ALL items for me regardless of whether they are filtered or not, but I have to hold the button down (currently set to ALT for me). Which of the two are you pressing?

Ye, I thought it worked that way as well. However if it doesn't, you can replace all occurrences of "Hide" with "Show" within the filter. I recommend using Notepad++.

Let me know how it goes.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
I was wasn't using the highlight items and objects but i am now. ty for the help. Filter is excellent by the way. thanks
The upcoming version (0.9n) will be released shortly after the next patch.

It will include:

- highlighting for valuable divination cards, including those being introduced with the next patch (much like it is done for currency)

- an improvement for chance item handling (right now some aren't shown due to specific hide statements)

- a fix for the chaos/regal recipe (it was missing the ilvl >= 60 requirement, seriously, how did you miss this? ;) )

- theme support for Filtration (if you wanna test it, use the work in progress version)

0.9n is what I consider the release candidate 1. If nothing else comes up during the last week of testing, i'll release it as version 1.0 when The Awakening goes live.

I've also contacted support@GGG to move this thread so it won't be deleted in case the beta forums are removed.
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 4, 2015, 11:10:27 AM
Theme support is looking good - it did prompt me to add a tooltip to the Theme Component names in the Theme Editor though, as some of yours were getting cut off because they're quite long. I'm still not entirely happy with the Theme Editor layout (even in the reworked version that's due to be released later today). The tooltip is a good enough stopgap solution though.
Creator of Filtration, a Path of Exile Item Filter Editor
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1287447

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info