[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

For anyone who hasn't tried out Muldini's script with the Filtration Theme Editor yet, this is what you're missing out on:

Spoiler

lol @ "Usages: 614" for "Best BaseType for Zone"

Creator of Filtration, a Path of Exile Item Filter Editor
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1287447
"
AtomYcX wrote:
For anyone who hasn't tried out Muldini's script with the Filtration Theme Editor yet, this is what you're missing out on:

Spoiler

lol @ "Usages: 614" for "Best BaseType for Zone"

Combine that with the 52 Best BaseType for Zone - Endgame and you get ... 666 :)

If I'm not mistaken there are 666 BaseTypes (Armour + Weapons, without Fishing Rod). Gotta hand it to GGG ... ;)
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 9, 2015, 6:24:22 AM
"
CoolColJ wrote:
I'm surprised this filter does not show items with quality greater than 5% for combining into scraps and whetstones when sold to the vendor with total quality => than 40%

The amount of work needed for a single scrap / whetstone isn't worth it, imo. However it's easy to implement. Be aware that it is located at the end of the filter, so if another rule matches a Q5+ item for another reason (say it is a chromatic) then it will be handled as a chromatic with the specific modifiers (different border etc.). That's intentional.

Quality

###############################################################################
# Section: ### Quality ########################################################

#Disabled Block Start
#Misc - Quality 5%+
#Show #Misc - Quality 5%+
# Quality >= 5
# Rarity <= Magic
# SetFontSize 28
# SetBorderColor 127 127 127 #Misc - Quality 5%+
#Disabled Block End

### /Quality ##################################################################

You will need to remove all the "#" signs before the "Show" line and the following four lines, or much easier, use Filtration to load the script and navigate to the section and hit "Enable Block".

It's already included in the current working version. Let me know if that suits your need and thanks for your feedback!
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
muldini iz ze best <3<3<3 !!
Thanks for the great filter.

I like to chance Agate Amulets and Leather Belts.
Can i simply put

Show
BaseType "Leather Belt"
Rarity Normal
SetFontSize 28
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 200
SetBorderColor 175 96 37 150

Show
BaseType "Agate Amulet"
Rarity Normal
SetFontSize 28
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 200
SetBorderColor 175 96 37 150

in the "chance" section without editing anything in the "Amulets, Rings, Belts" section?
There are three blocks in the "Amulets, Rings, Belts" section that would match before the chance section:

Spoiler

Show #Amulets, Rings, Belts - Normal 77+
Class "Rings" "Amulets" "Belts"
Rarity Normal
ItemLevel >= 77
SetFontSize 28
SetTextColor 240 240 240 #Amulets, Rings, Belts - Normal 77+
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 200 #Dimmed Background

Show #Amulets, Rings, Belts - Normal 68+
Rarity Normal
ItemLevel >= 68
SetFontSize 28

Show #Amulets, Rings, Belts - ~CatchAll
Rarity >= Normal
SetFontSize 28
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 200 #Dimmed Background

For me personally that's enough. I still realize some of them are chance bases. You could in theory add them before those three blocks.
"
There are three blocks in the "Amulets, Rings, Belts" section that would match before the chance section:

Spoiler

For me personally that's enough. I still realize some of them are chance bases. You could in theory add them before those three blocks.

Thanks for the quick response. I'll do that then.

Wouldnt it be better to put the "chance" section above the "Amulets, Rings, Belts" section so people can simply add all equipment bases inside this section without having to care about the other sections?
Good point, although be aware that the Progression section still takes precedence over the chance section. However that is irrelevant for jewelery.

Already updated in the work in progress version.

Do you think Leather Belts and Agate Amulets would be decent defaults for the chance section? I ask because you need to chance them in a special area. Not sure that would be obvious for everyone.

Thoughts?
Seeing that you have bases like the judgement staff and gloroius plate inside the chance section, i would recommend to put at least agate amulets in the section. Chancing is all about the ratio between the on average invested currency and the possible price of the chanceable item. If they dont change the itemtier for agate amulets or raise the divination card droprate, chancing agate amulets is much better than the two example bases i mentioned above.
People not interested in chancing agates/leather belts themselves might still be interested in selling them. the rates for white agates are around 3-5:1 c and leather belts 5-9:1 c. So i think they should be highlighted as they are worth more than most low value currencies.
Released version 1.0:

* The Q1+ flasks are now shown (if toggled) in a slightly smaller fontsize to be in line with the other flasks/items
* Lowlevel flasks (the first two tiers) are now highlighted separately for normal/magic
* Normal/Magic highlighting has been slightly increased in fontcolor (was kinda hard to see in certain areas compared to default normal/magic color)
* Chromatic Orb Recipe for rare items
* A lot more theme related comments
* Added unique tiers and highlighting for specific uniques (ongoing)
* Added "Leather Belt" and "Agate Amulet" to Chance section; moved chance section further up
* Added a commented Quality (5%+) section at the end for scrap/whetstone recipe (needs to be enabled, Filtration use recommended)

Thanks a lot guys. Know this: Without all your feedback this wouldn't be half as neat as I think it is :)

Please keep it up :)
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 9, 2015, 4:31:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info