Weekend Endless Ledge Races, Winners of Solo Races and More

Hey guys, kinda disappointed that I didn't get beta access, given that I have supported GGG with buying mx effects costing close to £200, and having a play time of around 3 days 15 hours just in that 5 day event(unfortunately only reached lvl 87 because I didn't play the easy flameblast/fire trap build and was becoming seriously unlucky with high map drops T_T) Also having put much effort into the race only to find out on the last day a cheap pack was released with a key, I wasn't over excited about this. Personally it felt like a distraction method which I have previously posted about before the race and was proven correct with the packs with kets being released. I don't think I will be participating in the future races as all key access will be granted to those who already know the GG builds for races, and didn't get access from the 5day event. I wish GL to those who race and luckily manage to get a key.
Look deeper in to my picture, "OH GOD, WHY DID I EAT HIS BALLS!"
XD
Thank you GGG!! Finally I won something :D
I would rather see some other rewards on the upcoming 1-month league instead of beta access.
Wow, 5am, 9pm on Saturday, and then 11pm on a Sunday. Yeah, Monday is a bank holiday, but I'm not staying up till 3am. Why is there not one for UK/EU players?

Morgal
the starting times are really - let's say - unlucky :(
did not win a key :(
that's rng... never works for me, so I guess I gotta endless ledge now..
first one definitely too early
second one is saturday night so might not be home that time
third... monday 0 to 4 lol nope gotta get up at 7.

as I just said, guess I just won't get a key.. maybe in the 1month league thingy
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
Demanimal wrote:
Hey guys, kinda disappointed that I didn't get beta access, given that I have supported GGG with buying mx effects costing close to £200, and having a play time of around 3 days 15 hours just in that 5 day event(unfortunately only reached lvl 87 because I didn't play the easy flameblast/fire trap build and was becoming seriously unlucky with high map drops T_T) Also having put much effort into the race only to find out on the last day a cheap pack was released with a key, I wasn't over excited about this. Personally it felt like a distraction method which I have previously posted about before the race and was proven correct with the packs with kets being released. I don't think I will be participating in the future races as all key access will be granted to those who already know the GG builds for races, and didn't get access from the 5day event. I wish GL to those who race and luckily manage to get a key.

Im not asking to be given a key although it seems that way to be honest lol, im just really gutted about not being able to participate in the biggest event in poe since I started playing back in 2013. In a way I have devoted an incredible amount of time into this game via steam, currently recording 3500+ hours in 18 months, and would have thought that given the chance I could have provided useful feedback in which I feel totally useless not being able to contribute.

I have been watching streams to try gain as much knowledge on the changes but its very different experiences watching and testing, like in real life you might learn something, but unless being able to actually apply said knowledge is another thing.

Also I see how posting this info of what I think would be looked down on from most casual players, im not really to bothered about what it seems others as I know a lot of people are reluctant of admitting their passion about playing games. Even though they are massively over-looked. Someone quoted to me that this game is like the Stockholm syndrome effect, in way it deffinatly is :D
Look deeper in to my picture, "OH GOD, WHY DID I EAT HIS BALLS!"
XD
"
jstq wrote:
4 am and 6 am races...

Ye who needs sleep ?
Damn, again races for US/NZ racers :(
"
Morgal wrote:
Wow, 5am, 9pm on Saturday, and then 11pm on a Sunday. Yeah, Monday is a bank holiday, but I'm not staying up till 3am. Why is there not one for UK/EU players?

Morgal

You can consider yourself lucky.
The more east inland you go, the even more terrible the start times...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info