Weekend Endless Ledge Races, Winners of Solo Races and More

"
Vaydra wrote:
"
fiw7 wrote:
WTF?
So if you're living in central europe, you have the choices of 6am, 10pm or midnight!?
Am I the only one feeling left out again? Is it just f*** EU?

Well.. F*** this shit

Isn't 6am like a normal time to get up for work? But it's the weekend, so you can go back to sleep for a while after if you like.

I'd love to have an early start time at 6am. It's quiet and no distractions, a perfect time for endless ledge.

I have a job, family and life outside of the game, and I don’t really like having to disrupt my sleep-cycle because of a game. Getting up at 6am and having to sleep in the middle of the day will do just that.

I can get up at 8am, get to 25 and call it that, but I’m annoyed about the fact that I won’t have a decent chance at trying to win.
It shouldn’t have been all that hard to make one of the races, start at midday EU-time. Instead they have made two of the races start at almost the same time.
If they come out and say “we want more people from this part of the world to play the beta, and therefore we will give them these incentives”, then there is a reason for this. Right now, it just seems like they have forgotten about their European customers/players...
+1 on the timing hate. was looking forward to these, severly disappointed now.

"
fiw7 wrote:
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
fiw7 wrote:
WTF?
So if you're living in central europe, you have the choices of 6am, 10pm or midnight!?
Am I the only one feeling left out again? Is it just f*** EU?

Well.. F*** this shit

Isn't 6am like a normal time to get up for work? But it's the weekend, so you can go back to sleep for a while after if you like.

I'd love to have an early start time at 6am. It's quiet and no distractions, a perfect time for endless ledge.

I have a job, family and life outside of the game, and I don’t really like having to disrupt my sleep-cycle because of a game. Getting up at 6am and having to sleep in the middle of the day will do just that.

I can get up at 8am, get to 25 and call it that, but I’m annoyed about the fact that I won’t have a decent chance at trying to win.
It shouldn’t have been all that hard to make one of the races, start at midday EU-time. Instead they have made two of the races start at almost the same time.
If they come out and say “we want more people from this part of the world to play the beta, and therefore we will give them these incentives”, then there is a reason for this. Right now, it just seems like they have forgotten about their European customers/players...

Maybe its quite opposite - EU players have a lot of money = they must buy new supporters packs with closed beta key
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
tehnix wrote:
Please enable ALL mods at the same time for the whole duration of 1month race, instead of shuffling them around..

+9000^

I would like to see all of these on all the time:

anarchy, beyond, invasion, ambush, torment, nemesis.

Not so sure about onslaught though considering there will be so many bosses, and it causes desync easier in some cases, which will ruin hardcore for many.

For new players, read up here on mentioned leagues:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/League#Temporary_Leagues

As far as balancing for this, beyond and invasion was heavily nerfed, so any player with somewhat of an experience should be able to handle this, in normal situations :)
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on May 1, 2015, 7:50:15 AM
Ruckus League sounds awesome! Content changing over time is a great idea to keep us playing.
Perception is reality.
"
Alabamak wrote:

Maybe its quite opposite - EU players have a lot of money = they must buy new supporters packs with closed beta key

If I were a rich man, yaba daba daba da... I don't know how about the others but I know I won't be in the top10 and I don't give a s**t, I just want to race. They could do a race at 8PM CET on Saturday or at least 8AM or 10AM CET on Sunday. I can't race on Monday, in the middle of the working day.

GGG, just because I like you, doesn't mean you can pi** me off ;P Next time, think about us, Europeans too, please!
Last edited by Thoian on May 1, 2015, 8:57:27 AM
Keep it up guys!
I love pie.
You guys should really consider thinking about player in the EU. We have ridiculous hours to race in, where I live its 4u30 until 8u30. This is just uncombinable with work/school/life. Why don't GGG at least make one race EU timed so we all have a shot at getting beta acces.
wtb 1month today... long weekend :§
About those Endless Ledges. Is it so hard to make it so that everybody can start a character at any time (in the 24 hours range) and make a 4 hour race. This way everybody would have a equal chance. It is solo HC anyways.. why do we all have to play at the same time on the server?!

Starting those races for everybody at the same time (5am for me in CET) is just dumb.

Make one 4 hour Endless Ledge race per day and just count down 4hours for each account since the 1st char in the event is created.

Your thoughts?
Last edited by npavcec on May 1, 2015, 10:25:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info