Weekend Endless Ledge Races, Winners of Solo Races and More

WTF?
So if you're living in central europe, you have the choices of 6am, 10pm or midnight!?
Am I the only one feeling left out again? Is it just f*** EU?

Well.. F*** this shit
Double post.. Disregard this one
Last edited by fiw7 on May 1, 2015, 6:24:54 AM
I mean the one month leagues are fun and all, but come on, this game is starting to cater to the seriously hardcore people...

I (like many others) have limited playtime, and all these 5 day events, one month leagues and so on are really thoughtless for us with limited playtime. Yes its awesome for the streamers - whom you listen a lot to, but not so much for the john doe casual player.

I love the game, especially the mechanics and the difference between a good build and a bad build, but this is just getting out of hand, can we please for the love of god get one long event untill A4 release instead of several smaller events?

Yeah yeah i can just play standard, but who wants to play standard, the new start is fun, but its not fun when you simply dont have the time to enjoy endgame sufficiently before a new league starts.
Iwill try to make my dreams come true to play this game, i will not give up
"
fiw7 wrote:
WTF?
So if you're living in central europe, you have the choices of 6am, 10pm or midnight!?

Well.. F*** this shit

Isn't 6am like a normal time to get up for work? But it's the weekend, so you can go back to sleep for a while after if you like.

I'd love to have an early start time at 6am. It's quiet and no distractions, a perfect time for endless ledge.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
only 4 hours? too casual for me, sry :))) BRING OPEN BETA TO EU!!!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

new league nice
but meh everyones waiting for awakening
how about the 1 month league drops a DC you will not be able to get in the awakening???
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
fiw7 wrote:
WTF?

Well.. F*** this shit

Isn't 6am like a normal time to get up for work? But it's the weekend, so you can go back to sleep for a while after if you like.

I'd love to have an early start time at 6am. It's quiet and no distractions, a perfect time for endless ledge.

No, 6am isnt normal time to go to work here :))

I will just do 10 pm -12 pm and try to lvl up for ruffle... Bad times for EU this events.
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Endless ledge is my favorite, but can't play at any of those times for 4 hrs ... disappointed, EU rekt for this one.
Last edited by leto2626 on May 1, 2015, 7:21:00 AM
"
KoTao wrote:
"
Spoonmann wrote:
Very much looking forward to this.

+1

"
all these races and leagues are far better than beta could ever be.

+1

Pretty much :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info