Weekend Endless Ledge Races, Winners of Solo Races and More

"
zuzukioa wrote:
6 am 10 pm and wtf monday 12 am? do you roll a dice making those times up?

Haha, exactly what I thought. Read about the Endless Ledge races while having breakfast... going to my PC later and checking the Schedule... :sadface:

Good luck to everyone else getting a key... but not for a lot of people in the EU it seems :-(
Monday is a bank holiday here in the UK so we got lucky.
lol at people not knowing about timezones and shit.
<Edited by support>

can't wait for the 1-month!
Last edited by Eben_GGG on May 1, 2015, 11:23:52 AM
7am, 11pm and 1am.

When thy announced those Endless Ledges I was sure 2 of them will be at terrible times for Europeans, but all THREE?

Will the hate for Europe ever end...
nice timing for the races. no love for Europe.
No fucking way! I get to race in 2 of these!

Sorry to our European cousins, but this New Zealander is pleased as punch after pretty much having to opt out of the race seasons dude to difficulty in making the schedule work with sleep, work, family and drinking time.

Bring on the weekend ya'll!
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Please enable ALL mods at the same time for the whole duration of 1month race, instead of shuffling them around..
Nice.

Multiple 1h ledges next pls. 4h is a bit too much for me to play in one go.
well I am glad there is a month league...and not just races which only 10% of the population ever plays and only 1 percent has a chance of winning on
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
I'm looking more forward to the 1 month league than this beta hype and it feeeeeeels sooooo good.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info