4 Hour Endless Ledge (1)

grind for beta from 6 to 10 am, then have breakfast with mom and/or kids ;)

Races are for fun, if you don't like it, just stay away. This is a way to "earn" a beta key, there is nothing else to keep
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
only beta access as reward?

oh come on. not everyone interested in beta access... nothing permanent at all?

>> european not raging bout the time =/
Last edited by _hndrk on May 1, 2015, 5:17:03 AM
"
jfpforever wrote:
contrary to popular belief there isnt an overly strong skill/class combo compared to the 5d events. the only gem's your guaranteed are your starting skill gems. you have to find everything else. k maybe i lied a little, shadow fire trap is kinda op, requires very little investment to be good. but even st will suffer if you dont find an lmp. rng is a big determining factor in ledge races.

...I feel like I have had the exact same conversation/argument with someone about EL. Are you that person? Or am I traveling in time?

Either way, can't deny that most people will go caster, and so top will be mostly casters. I just feel like it's more fair to be competing against your own class, no matter what type of skill you choose. They usually do it for shorter races and not for longer races, and I think 4 hours is still a short race. A lot of people who start out at racing pick a class and stick with it for a while to get really familiar with the class--this forces people to try and go for the "best" combo, even if there isn't one.

Anyway, I challenge someone to reach top 10 on ranger, c'mon someone impress me. :p
just a scrub.
Can we expect another one on tuesday? Would be great.
IGN: MegaSplasz
Thx 4 thinking european players :) oh wait... NO 6:00 am GGG
Last edited by pelusa1 on May 1, 2015, 7:24:59 AM
Nice 7AM race
"
mireklefou wrote:
"I say we set that event for 6am."
"B-b-but Europeans. They will rage again."
"... Set it for 6am."

Hate to overgeneralize, but from what I've seen on this and other game forums, it seems like Europeans will rage about things like this no matter what. Even if they TRY to set it at an EU-friendly time, there are still several different timezones involved there and people will complain that it wasn't at the perfect time for THEIR particular zone. I've seen someone complain about a 3 hour race not being at a good time for them and then after looking at all the details of his schedule that he gave, it ended up that there was about a half hour long window at best for when they could have started the race and still met his needs.
WTF 6am my time, thanks ggg...
why dont just make them like 110 minutes long and run them one after another with 10 minute brake for like a week?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on May 1, 2015, 9:34:07 AM
"
Hodari wrote:
"
mireklefou wrote:
"I say we set that event for 6am."
"B-b-but Europeans. They will rage again."
"... Set it for 6am."

Hate to overgeneralize, but from what I've seen on this and other game forums, it seems like Europeans will rage about things like this no matter what. Even if they TRY to set it at an EU-friendly time, there are still several different timezones involved there and people will complain that it wasn't at the perfect time for THEIR particular zone. I've seen someone complain about a 3 hour race not being at a good time for them and then after looking at all the details of his schedule that he gave, it ended up that there was about a half hour long window at best for when they could have started the race and still met his needs.

Look at the 2nd and 3rd race. They have 2!!! hour difference. Both are at retarded times for Europeans.

Europe doesn't have that much of a huge time difference zones. There are like GMT, GMT+1, GMT+2, GMT+3.

If you place the god damn race at 2-3-4-5-6pm GMT it will be fine for everyone. But no, the "most EU friendly race" starts at 9pm GMT and it only gets worse the more east you live.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info