4 Hour Endless Ledge (1)

As a new player (about a month in) I have zero shot at ranking in these races but I'm hyped as hell to play them. Yes, it will be late at night. Yes I know I won't rank.
But what I see is a developer (GGG) trying to give it's player base something interesting to do.

Salty people will be salty but for someone that spent the last couple years playing the "other" major ARPG and wasted time on seasons that are won by exploiters it is refreshing to play a game with some variety. I might have a different perspective after playing for a few years but for now, I'm excited for events like this.
closed beta as reward?

ty but no ty you should pay us to test your beta

or reward us with mtx content
If i get a beta key but i allready have a beta key i guess im not eligeble, i just want to do the race since i find it fun
GGG, I love you boo.
But I has (yet again) sad after looking at these starting hours for the Netherlands.

Ledge 1: Starts in 7 hours at 6:00 am, May 2nd 2015 GMT+02:00
Finishes in 11 hours at 10:00 am, May 2nd 2015 GMT+02:00

Ledge 2:Starts in a day at 10:00 pm, May 2nd 2015 GMT+02:00
Finishes in a day at 2:00 am, May 3rd 2015 GMT+02:00

Ledge 3: Starts in 2 days at 12:00 am, May 4th 2015 GMT+02:00
Finishes in 2 days at 4:00 am, May 4th 2015 GMT+02:00

Guess I either need to give up on my sleep or not play these races.. again.
"
harddaysnight wrote:
There seems to be a lot of new people entering races. So for those new to Endless ledge here is some info.

You the Real Mvp man, thanks xD
You know how you solve the issue with non-American foreigners? You put an IP ban on all other countries. This way people will stop complaining about the fact that these things called "time zones" exist.
I love reading these comments. People always need something to complain about, people always have something to complain about, and people are always complaining about something.

BRAVO, harddaysnight! Excellent stuff, sir. :)

GGG, please consider stickying and linking to his post in all future EL events.
"
Jaille wrote:
lel, no matter the time of the race, you guys will whine

for people who aren't working
Spoiler
8pm: Wow this is stupid, right when the evening starts... no way in hell I'm gonna waste an evening for that

midnight: Wow this is stupid, why start it at midnight? race is 4 hours and no way I'm gonna go to bed past 4am

4am: Wow this is stupid, right in the middle of the night

8am: Wow this is stupid, who wakes up that early to race?

noon: Wow this is stupid, we eat at noon, no way in hell I'm gonna skip a meal to do a race

4pm: Wow this is stupid, we usually eat at 6pm so the race happens right at the wrong time

for people who are working
Spoiler
the time of the race is in your work schedule: Wow this is stupid, i'm working during the race. GGG doesnt care about us

the time of the race is when you're not working: Wow this is stupid, i come back from work and i need to rest and i have shit to do. GGG doesnt care about us

For the entitled, feel free to copy/paste the whine lines for the future races!

Wow this is stupid, right after I'd get off work and have the time to do it, but I might not feel like it. Thanks GGG.
Just do it for the fun of doing it, or just to see what level you can get to. No reason to moan and grown. You may not want a beta key, but its still fun to hand them out or just post them up in a random spot and see who gets it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info