4 Hour Endless Ledge (1)

LONG ENDLESS LEDGE!

I've been waiting for this for EVER. EEE long endless ledgeful long weekend.
Not a single race at good time for Europeans - CHECK
90%+ of the "top10" keys won by casters - CHECK

... It's the GGG way...
"
harddaysnight wrote:
There seems to be a lot of new people entering races. So for those new to Endless ledge here is some info.

Thanks, for this.
I wasn't sure how to plan my build for the race.
I'll go poison-arrrow, not sure whether Scion or Shadow is best to start, but I think Scion, would be better just because of the liferegen and lifewheel
Last edited by Cooocie on May 1, 2015, 3:23:50 AM
"
Cooocie wrote:

Just be a caster yourself and you are in for a key :P

Ok, which race should I join? The one starting at 7am, or probably the other two that start at 11pm and 1am?
Last edited by MyH4o on May 1, 2015, 3:12:31 AM
"I say we set that event for 6am."
"B-b-but Europeans. They will rage again."
"... Set it for 6am."
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
Character deleted ? solo ? 4 hours ?
I would love to do some "endless" but i would have loved to play it with guildies AND keep something at the end. I haven't the time to strictly loose 4h in solo.
1 h or 2 h endless should have been more suited for a try...
... nothing
WTF race is at 4am in portugal! are u freaking kiding GGG? -.-' shame on u guys!
Should've been top 2 of each class, now we get to see the 5 day race ladder all over again with casters dominating the top. I'm sure good racers can still get top 10 with non-caster classes, but it just doesn't feel quite right to have all classes competing against each other when we KNOW certain classes are weak in races (coughmaraudercoughranger).
just a scrub.
contrary to popular belief there isnt an overly strong skill/class combo compared to the 5d events. the only gem's your guaranteed are your starting skill gems. you have to find everything else. k maybe i lied a little, shadow fire trap is kinda op, requires very little investment to be good. but even st will suffer if you dont find an lmp. rng is a big determining factor in ledge races.
twitch.tv/jfpforever
i dont mind getting up 7am just to grind legde... infact, it fits perfectly for my current sleeping pattern lmao.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info