4 Hour Endless Ledge (1)

I've awarded Beta Access to the top ten and ten random other players who reached level 25. Thanks for competing!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
4-5000 players want a beta key..mind you BETA KEY.
And you only giving 20 away...lmao
30$ for a beta access lmao...and you call this free to play????????lmao
I spent over 50$ on this game...and need to spent 30$ pack to get access? Lmao.
and you want support??????????? lmao.

At least in diablo u pay one time access and mind you...you get everything just like any other player, no special treatment making others feel left out. poe " free to play" lmao more like pay for access and special treatments.

The way you are treating regulars players is just unacceptable and guess what? I am going to boycott buying points. thanks.
Last edited by Mafiaso on May 3, 2015, 2:37:09 AM
:-D
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
Mafiaso wrote:
4-5000 players want a beta key..mind you BETA KEY.
And you only giving 20 away...lmao
30$ for a beta access lmao...and you call this free to play????????lmao
I spent over 50$ on this game...and need to spent 30$ pack to get access? Lmao.
and you want support??????????? lmao.

At least in diablo u pay one time access and mind you...you get everything just like any other player, no special treatment making others feel left out. poe " free to play" lmao more like pay for access and special treatments.

The way you are treating regulars players is just unacceptable and guess what? I am going to boycott buying points. thanks.

Hmm..could you start buying again. They lost 3pts last week in DowJones because of your boycott. On the other hand, lmao has risen by 5pts..or is that the ammount of time you said it...hmm.
Last edited by MarcNemesis on Jun 25, 2015, 7:17:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info