Mjölner Nerf - Incoming in 2.0 ?

I wish they had nerfed socketed spells' damage instead so I don't have to grind a few more weeks in hopes of buying a legacy to maximize pretty particle effects. :<
"
gratyjeden wrote:
"
Hmmm , If they nerf my mjolner which I have spent many hours working towards and building for and only just got I will not be playing this game anymore... Fail!... I would have to try Diablo3 :/ ...

same here, pernament quit

I would just quit standard. If they are gonna put that 30% on mjol might as well put it on Voll's too, nerf all the gear that makes EZmode Mjol, right?

"
gratyjeden wrote:
"
Hmmm , If they nerf my mjolner which I have spent many hours working towards and building for and only just got I will not be playing this game anymore... Fail!... I would have to try Diablo3 :/ ...

^You are pretty good haha. makes me wonder If I dont have good named rares in my stash somewhere

Inb4 GGG decides to remove "rage" from mod pool... they already removed colours with no good reason. (wont someone PLEAAASE think of the easily offended?)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 24, 2015, 11:51:54 AM
"
No I can tell you it's not going to be nerfed and don't go doing doomsday bullshit just to get items for cheap so fucking old.

Mjonier can work with Discharge? Arc? Stormcall or COMBO - > Reserve new unique knockback gloves into Discharge knock back. None of those even remotely shotgunned not even ball lightning.

Now off with you.

As for compensation for spells being not able to shotgun from a discussion in general beta chat, They are likely increasing the damage of spells that could shotgun to be viable in terms of giving them more DPS or another form to compensate for the loss of shotgunning aka like FP or incinerate.

''Mjölner
Chance to cast socketed lightning skills reduced to 30%.''
Haha lol :)

It's getting nerfed in 2.0
"
gratyjeden wrote:
"

i bet you typed pernament on purpose
I was hoping to the end on the global nerf, still can not believe that nonsense with legacy Mjölner. Is too not balanced... very bad balanced that aspect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info