Mjölner Nerf - Incoming in 2.0 ?

Im sure that GGG will make very good balancing decisions making sure anything OP falls in line with all the other skills.

From the beta I have been testing the under powered skills like freezing pulse, fireball, sweep an such amd I can confirm that they are certainly more viable than they were.

If ggg have proven anything it is that they make CLEVER decisions.

And as for confrontation in a forum about a game we all love......really......facepalms.

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I tried out every possible trigger skill combination with mjolner and discharge yesterday. The only really good skill to proc vs bosses is molten strike. No other skill can get as many procs per second as molten strike. If they just did something about it's use with molten strike, then it wouldn't be nearly as good vs single targets compared to other builds.

Point remains it doesn't need a nerf compared to other builds.

When you take the opportunity cost coupled with the actual investment, it's mid tier at best.

Going to assume if they lower the proq rate to 30% the attack speed might be adjusted as well?

Even if not, coupled with the buff on spark/discharge it will still even out just be more dangerous to reflect(lol?).

This threat is one giant clusterfuck of dumb arguments all around though.
Clearly a fishing expedition gone bad.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

[Removed by Support]
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Gary_GGG on May 4, 2015, 10:22:08 AM
"
jgyoung wrote:

Edit: Reworded post. Came off a little rude or confrontational which was not my intention.

Lol, I edited my response at the same time :) no offence taken from your original wording, though. Sometimes it´s hard to see the forest because of all the trees, and if you help me get the real picture, that´s totally okay :)

I think the hint at "confrontational behavior" points more at childish "parrot phrasing" on page 10, which I agree is totally out of line.
Thanks -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hmmm , If they nerf my mjolner which I have spent many hours working towards and building for and only just got I will not be playing this game anymore... Fail!... I would have to try Diablo3 :/ ...
"
Hmmm , If they nerf my mjolner which I have spent many hours working towards and building for and only just got I will not be playing this game anymore... Fail!... I would have to try Diablo3 :/ ...

Your mjolner build will still work in 2.0, "hey if they remove my teddybear, I will cry a lot" is not really constructive.

IGN TylordRampage
"
LeHeup80 wrote:

Rofl, I don't know I could take the rainbowstride fiasco as an example of how un-cleaver some of their decisions are sometime.

GGG day to day balance is far from cleaver and they many time comeback to their decisions few patch after they change something.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jun 22, 2015, 9:48:37 AM
"

same here, pernament quit
"
lolozori wrote:
"
LeHeup80 wrote:

Rofl, I don't know I could take the rainbowstride fiasco as an example of how un-cleaver some of their decisions are sometime.

GGG day to day balance is far from cleaver and they many time comeback to their decisions few patch after they change something.

Still getting 2c offers for my boots daily from those that are confused what the difference in the versions are... Don't blame them though
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
Boem wrote:

When you take the opportunity cost coupled with the actual investment, it's mid tier at best.

Mjolner itself is so expensive because it's powerful. Period.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info