Mjölner Nerf - Incoming in 2.0 ?

It doesn't make sense otherwise, Having Mjölner dealing Millions of Dps while spells can't even Shotgun anymore. Get rid of all your Mjolners while you still can :P
Knowing GGG everything will be nerfed
No I can tell you it's not going to be nerfed and don't go doing doomsday bullshit just to get items for cheap so fucking old.

Mjonier can work with Discharge? Arc? Stormcall or COMBO - > Reserve new unique knockback gloves into Discharge knock back. None of those even remotely shotgunned not even ball lightning.

Now off with you.

As for compensation for spells being not able to shotgun from a discussion in general beta chat, They are likely increasing the damage of spells that could shotgun to be viable in terms of giving them more DPS or another form to compensate for the loss of shotgunning aka like FP or incinerate.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 26, 2015, 3:38:21 AM
"
ShadowShinobi wrote:
It doesn't make sense otherwise, Having Mjölner dealing Millions of Dps while spells can't even Shotgun anymore. Get rid of all your Mjolners while you still can :P

then you realise that only lightning trap and spark could shotgun to begin with.
If it is deemed too powerful, they will nerf it's drop rate just like Atziri gloves... great balance GGG!!!!
IGN: LessBow
Last edited by Schn1tt3r on Apr 26, 2015, 4:36:10 AM
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
If it is deemed too powerful, they will nerf it's drop rate just like Atziri gloves... great balance GGG!!!!

Aye they should nerf the drop rate!!! Make it more rare and unobtainable by those who are not worthy to wield it.
"
choopk1993 wrote:
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:

Aye they should nerf the drop rate!!! Make it more rare and unobtainable by those who are not worthy to wield it.

That is the GGG balance way! Amen brotha!
IGN: LessBow
Did any of you that claim that Mjolner is OP even play it? I doubt that.
IGN: DatInternet
Last edited by Xybb on Apr 26, 2015, 4:53:11 AM
"
Xybb wrote:
Did any of you that claim that Mjolner is OP even play it? I doubt that.

Not Opie can confirm
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Mjolnir isn't OP because it's easy to miss stuff on the ground with all the fireworks and thunder going off and by clearing/moving on too fast. Several times when I've went back in a map because I thought I forgot a pack, I've found currency laying on the ground. Chaos, Divine, Fusings etc. It's painful to think of what I've missed.

You aren't funny.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info