This 5 day solo race

A 3-month league of this would put the game into cardiac arrest.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
"
Future leagues, 3-4 Mth Self-Found. Coupled with some insane IIQ/IIR modifiers to offset party play.

"
Future leagues, 3-4 Mth Self-Found. Coupled with some insane IIQ/IIR modifiers to offset party play.

"

I think it wouldn't have the staying power for 3-4 moths tho. Maybe 1month?

But yeah I'd play that shit.

"
posterier wrote:
"

"

"

I think it wouldn't have the staying power for 3-4 moths tho. Maybe 1month?

But yeah I'd play that shit.

It's the players asking for more IIQ/IIR that are making this league not happen. We will never reach a deal this way. It's would be like if there was no hc league and players were saying that a hc league would be fun if they got 50% more hp. No easy freebies people. Keep the game intact. Just let us do it self found. Not Solo. I refuse to play solo. The social aspect of the game is a draw.
but I like trading and seeing how much currency I can pool up in 3 months :( a self found league would ruin that for me and then I wouldn't be playing poe for 3 months or a month or however long they would do it IF they did do one.
Last edited by Simplexity99 on Apr 27, 2015, 8:36:27 AM
I'd love a SF league ( even better if solo imo) 1-month or so, would make me come back and play for sure!! With work and rl, 5 days just isn't enough to bother :-(
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 wrote:
With work and rl, 5 days just isn't enough to bother :-(
It's sad that you are most likely to get a Beta from watching somebody else playing rather than playing the Beta-key-race..
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I really hope you get your self found game then. You have been whining and requesting for ages now. They should really look to please that part of the crowd.
Sad that all the known streamers got their beta invite already. It would have been a good opportunity to see how good placed they are if self found.
Forum pvp
I remember Nugi ripped at level 40 I think. Some of them have played and ripped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info