This 5 day solo race

^ 5 days isn't enough to test the hampering of solo play. Only very few will get to 75+ maps. A 1 month at least should have been made.
IGN: LessBow
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
^ 5 days isn't enough to test the hampering of solo play. Only very few will get to 75+ maps. A 1 month at least should have been made.

I agree, that would've been a lot more interesting than a 5 day race.
You can go selffound anytime you wish. I don't know why other people's playstyle should affect yours.
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:

Pretty sure they did it solo to prevent any "outside" influences.
5 days is good because it is short enough that people that don't normally play that way will give it a try.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
mucker wrote:
5 days is good because it is short enough that people that don't normally play that way will give it a try.

Actually not even close. 5 days is way too short for a guy like me who is working almost everyday and has a family and also a lot of non-gaming hobbies. In the 1 month race I was able to hit only lvl 62 and only 1 achievement for 1 part of the set and thats it. I am not even going to try this 5 day race because why should I ? To hit lvl 20 ?
Then again, this might be an interesting new approach. They might release 1-2 months SFL just before major content releases to keep the community occupied.

5 Days for now should be a good testing ground for this particular mode of gameplay.
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
At the end of the 5-day POE will announce improvement to trade system.

The timing will be such that the public will be most receptive.
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
That i would play!
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
I don't get how people can like to play this game without the trading component. It makes the game dull.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info