This 5 day solo race

I don't understand not trading either.

RNG really decides who does well.

Must be the old guys who played before internet who like it.

Biggest reason I quit D3 was because of no trade. Had 5 tal rasha chests and source, helm and no ammy to make my 4pcs set after like a month of RoS grinding.

Ordinarily I'd sell one of those 4 useless chests to someone who had 4 ammies but nooooooo cant do that.

I played same as my friends (all day) some had set by day 3 some still dont have like a year later. Thats some bullshit right there. RNG builds.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 26, 2015, 2:46:34 PM
God damnit its boring. Cant wait till Im 70.
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
^ 5 days isn't enough to test the hampering of solo play. Only very few will get to 75+ maps. A 1 month at least should have been made.

People are entering 75 maps at about the time of this post.

I'm up to 71's atm if i did not have 11x66 maps without any return id probably also be at 73+- now.

No clue why you think only a few people will get to 75's.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"People". You're sure about that?

There are characters that high, but to assign them to a single person is presumptuous. Many characters are likely team played.

That level of play is so far removed from my experiences that I really shouldn't comment. Takes me weeks to get a character up to mapping.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 26, 2015, 4:33:34 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"People". You're sure about that?

There are characters that high, but to assign them to a single person is presumptuous. Many characters are likely team played.

That level of play is so far removed from my experiences that I really shouldn't comment. Takes me weeks to get a character up to mapping.

There is hundreds of players already mapping, are you really that bad at the game ? I got to maps in less then a day and started at 62... I am not playing flameblast btw..
Last edited by stormyknight on Apr 26, 2015, 10:06:02 PM
Yep. I'm that bad. I'm an old man that can't play much more than 20 minutes or so at a time or the world starts spinning and I can't function well. Enjoy your youth... it doesn't last.
"
IT'S A SELF-FOUND LEAGUE!

Maybe GGG is going to test the waters.

Them self-founders will have something to look for in the near future?

Isn't it a solo race though. I would love to play in a self-found league(just not solo), mostly because the highest end players can't get their top status from donations or real money. If someone were to buy an account, someone else would still have to manually level that account without buying stuff which makes it a fair competition even if that account changed hands. I have no interest of taking away the social aspect and be stuck in solo -play though. Self found with all other things being the same.. heck yes!
"
Miská wrote:
You can go selffound anytime you wish. I don't know why other people's playstyle should affect yours.

'cus people who want to play self found cant compete with people who trade. Some people may think POE isn't a competitive game, but the rest do.

I personally love trading, its how to make currency.
"
chromafunk wrote:
I don't get how people can like to play this game without the trading component. It makes the game dull.

Well, to each his own, I personally have the exact opposite opinion.

To me the fun of the game comes from the challenge of obtaining your gear yourself, either through farming/looting or crafting, and not by just simply getting whatever you want from other players...
Last edited by Dravel60 on Apr 26, 2015, 10:51:29 PM
"
Dravel60 wrote:
"
chromafunk wrote:
I don't get how people can like to play this game without the trading component. It makes the game dull.

Well, to each his own, I personally have the exact opposite opinion.

To me the fun of the game comes from the challenge of obtaining your gear yourself, either through farming/looting or crafting, and not by just simply getting whatever you want from other players...

^Same, I have just hit 37 in HC 5 day and thats roughly 8 hours /played for me.
I am pretty happy with the drops.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info