NEXT PATCH : GGG will destroy the spell coc ?

"
Weed wrote:
If it's fun it's probably going to get nerfed.

I am on the fence, I can't read minds...and GGG blew me away with the EB/Shot-Gun changes, never saw that coming!

But...We already have been nerf'd quite hard, we used to do 100 theoretical possible cast, now we are down to 25. On top of the shot-gun nerf which affects us, and the fact they have messed with crit/multi nods on the tree on a few occasions, i'm leaning towards we are safe for awhile at least.

With the Herald's going to 30% that also puts a damper on easy triple purity's, so what I have done is drop 2 purity's for PoE, go back to Saffle's Frame to make up for the 4% lost, loosing my spell crit and HP boost, but allowing me to run both heralds on an empower gem, and the HoI should fill in the gaps with the loss of shot-gunning, at least for trash...1 projectile per creature, creature dies and explodes for aoe!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Apr 25, 2015, 4:48:19 PM
God, I hope so. CoC is still ridiculous, and doesn't take insane gear to make compared to ANYTHING with near that DPS (if anything :D).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:
God, I hope so. CoC is still ridiculous, and doesn't take insane gear to make compared to ANYTHING with near that DPS (if anything :D).

This
"
CantripN wrote:

You haven't played CoC build have you? Or not atleast in HC league and you have no idea what your talking about.
IGN = DeizeCoC, DeizeCi, DeizeNUTS
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Destroy COC! Its cancer.

No, it's fun. I was *very* close to quitting PoE at one stage, due to the insane gear check. Then CoC was introduced, and I was finally able to make a build that that semi-decent.

Trigger gems, especially CoC make PoE 3x more awesome, in my opinion.

You might as well say "Remove the skilltree it's cancer" - and see how people react to that.

tl;dr CoC is awesome, and it needs to stay that way.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
Shit..
"
havetosurvive wrote:
Shit..

At least this guy is being quick and direct, right down to business.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
You know as a CoC master here I should like contribute to say It's actually fine but none of you would likely believe me.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
You know as a CoC master here I should like contribute to say It's actually fine but none of you would likely believe me.

It's one of the few builds that puts the dps of a glyph tornado shot ranger in shame after all.
And gear needed is dirt cheap (for none-low life/no mjolner varients).
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 26, 2015, 1:58:25 AM
I am being serious that CoC is fine without shotgun :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info