NEXT PATCH : GGG will destroy the spell coc ?

I hope CoC GMP Fireball builds will be destroyed in Awakening, and I will finally be able to play something else without constantly thinking how much more effective and fun it would be to use my favourite CoC build. Actually, I'd like to see all the most effective builds destroyed. Sorry.
"
havetosurvive wrote:
omg 70 replies !!!!!

Threads are like Movies you know. The worst ones some times sell a lot of tickets.
I wouldn't be so ecstatic about it:P
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Last edited by Iluvatar_gr on Apr 27, 2015, 1:17:53 PM
"
SunnyRay wrote:
I hope CoC GMP Fireball builds will be destroyed in Awakening, and I will finally be able to play something else without constantly thinking how much more effective and fun it would be to use my favourite CoC build. Actually, I'd like to see all the most effective builds destroyed. Sorry.

I can tell you as a beta user, It's actually fine actually some builds are even better then before.

The likely hood of it being destroyed is very very low; In fact they improved most of it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
The likely hood of it being destroyed is very very low; In fact they improved most of it.

Thanks for the info, I'm looking forward to see how CoC plays in 2.0. I have a solo melee build that CoC's Discharge for 20K finishing blows, powerful but far from OP. Sure, both CoC and Discharge can be abused to the point of boredom, but there are more challenging ways to use it as well.
No coc never die
Firstly on topic: I'm not majorly concerned about not being able to shotgun. There are plenty of spells out there waiting to be cast on crit. I've played with multiple melee and ranged skills casting all sorts of spells and many seemed completely viable.

Secondly off Topic

Spoiler
All the hate for CoC makes me love it even more. Still my favorite build type, always will be. Why? Because it's just ####### fun. Plain and simple.

I really don't care if some no-lifer who plays 12 hours a day is sad because there is a build out there that doesn't take a mountain of wealth to out-damage their pricey build. Get over it. Some of us play this game for fun, and you wishing for the complete and total removal of a fun build is ridiculous. If you say you want changes, that is one thing, but to remove it? Now you just look like spoiled children crying, "no fair".

To anyone who's major concern is frame-rate or computer issues. I hear you! I agree. We need to be able to adjust spell effects or SOMETHING. Hell yes I would turn them down to nearly nothing, even not playing CoC. Ground effects kill my frame rate more than anything.

I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
"
SunnyRay wrote:

This whole thread is ridiculous, starting with the fact that the OP is COMPLETELY WRONG with his fireball example, and only like 1 person has even said anything about it. Both fireball and arctic blast will still shotgun (As long as they explode, no pierce or chain).

In fact, GMP explosions from fireball will be BUFFED in 2.0, because the damage penalty on GMP has been reduced.
Last edited by Nerdicide on Apr 28, 2015, 4:28:56 PM
"

I can tell you as a beta user, It's actually fine actually some builds are even better then before.

Tell that to all LIFE based BARRAGE coc builds...
That one is being destroyed, and it happens to be the less expensive than all other variations (LLife shav/cyclone-discharge/etc).
"
Nerdicide wrote:
"
SunnyRay wrote:

This whole thread is ridiculous, starting with the fact that the OP is COMPLETELY WRONG with his fireball example, and only like 1 person has even said anything about it. Both fireball and arctic blast will still shotgun (As long as they explode, no pierce or chain).

In fact, GMP explosions from fireball will be BUFFED in 2.0, because the damage penalty on GMP has been reduced.

I didn't know they buffed GMP by 500% to even out the removal of shotgun. And no you cannot shotgun whatsoever period AoE or not with just 1 enemy on your screen (like uber atziri)... unless you icy wall or cheese that shit with some kind of exploit... GMP fireball post patch will never be comparable to pre-patch one no matter how you try to spin it. btw in case you have no clue, the AoE from explosions of fireball and AB ALREADY SHOTGUNNED RIGHTNOW.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 28, 2015, 5:13:25 PM
"
skieZ wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Destroy COC! Its cancer.

Yeah I hope they destroy your favorite build too.
Just go hide yourself please.

Think before you post, this isn't about "a build" it's about stupid game-mechanics.
Nothing to see here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info