NEXT PATCH : GGG will destroy the spell coc ?

"
I am being serious that CoC is fine without shotgun :P

I saw your video demonstration of that, very nice BUT:

- You got 10k ES which u can only get with 6L shav, which is TOO expensive comparing to 6L volls
- Try doing that with a 6L volls and life based, then come back and say its fine (people mainly whine about the volls variant because its so much cheaper than low life).
Last edited by nel0angel0 on Apr 26, 2015, 6:29:30 AM
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"

- You got 10k ES which u can only get with 6L shav, which is TOO expensive comparing to 6L volls
- Try doing that with a 6L volls and life based, then come back and say its fine (people mainly whine about the volls variant because its so much cheaper than low life).

I have, I did 3x 78 maps with 1 projectile...even for trash, was a pain in the ass trash wise, but manageable! As long as we stay above 100k with or without gmp, we will be fine, and as things stand now we are. Sure it was nice shot gunning, but just because we can only hit a single creature with a single projectile doesn't mean its the end! Even at 2 spells at 4k that yields over 100k single target without swapping out gmp! And this is before things like RF, I don't even use RF on my build...and took down palace dom with a single stream of projectiles consisting of arctic breath and ice spear!

And aoe is still good, not as good, but good...and running HoI will fill in the gaps of shotgunning, for trash at least...imagine a pack of 5 creatures, you launch 5 projectiles, each creature can get hit with 1 projectile from each cast, and only 1, so by using HoI when each dies it will explode for aoe dmg, thus compensating the loss of shotgunning. I have already adjusted my resist, and switched out my 3 purity's for PoE, starting using Saffel's Frame again to compensate for the loss of +4 to max resist, and put both heralds on a empower gem! So I will have shock without using a lightning spell, and a compensation for the loss of shut-gunning! On-top of higher dmg over-all from gaining 2 level's on HoI and HoL.
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Apr 26, 2015, 7:01:03 AM
coc is cancer anyway, most of ppl doing more noise than damage with it.
Last edited by Goguser on Apr 26, 2015, 7:40:35 AM
so many replied ..!
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"

That wasnt I_No in that video it was Prfct1on and secondly 6l volls coc will still work just like this

Yolo Whirl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFDF9WmWefc
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"

That wasnt I_No in that video it was Prfct1on and secondly 6l volls coc will still work just like this

Yolo Whirl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFDF9WmWefc

YOLO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Destroy COC! I'm jealous because I can't afford the build/ PC to run it. QQ

Fixed
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
CoC and Mjolnir builds are what stopd me to share my map pool while leveling since a couple of months. On top of destroying everyone computers, it's just so unfun to party with those guys that I prefer to solo all my shit despite the fact that I like the extra challenge and playing with others.

Trigger gems were the WORST idea ggg put in their game and i'm sad they don/t have the balls to remove then.
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 26, 2015, 12:39:04 PM
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Destroy COC! I'm jealous because I can't afford the build/ PC to run it. QQ

Fixed

:3 fun fact im running all those builds.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:
CoC and Mjolnir builds are what stopd me to share my map pool while leveling since a couple of months. On top of destroying everyone computers, it's just so unfun to party with those guys that I prefer to solo all my shit despite the fact that I like the extra challenge and playing with others.

Trigger gems were the WORST idea ggg put in their game and i'm sad they don/t have the balls to remove then.

Not all Mjolner dischargers lag. It's the low dps RT guys that give Discharge a bad name. They proc a lot with a huge light show whilst not doing much damage per discharge. Builds like Kinetic Blasters and summoners cause more lag than high dps crit Dischargers but people don't realize this.

Do not blame the skill or the players. Blame the designers for doing a shitty job. They should've fixed the skill effect a long time ago.
Last edited by choopk1993 on Apr 26, 2015, 12:52:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info