The Wizard's Tower

Hello, I only just discovered this game 2-3 weeks ago when I was looking for an alternative to Diablo 2 which I've played for many years, both the original and modded versions.

I don't know if you accept novices, if so my username is Javalad. I'm on and off most of the day so feel free to message me. I will be an active player (I always am when I find something I like).

Cheers
Haha reitaaaxD you made me laugh:)

We indeed are training birdies in the art of Wizzardry. What you actually saw was Pizza Endurance Training (PET), which is no laugh. Try doing nothing else but eating Pizza for 3 hours straight. We treat out Wizzards schooling very seriously and you can be sure there will be more of that to come. The yearly "Where's My Hat" tournament will also be held soon therefore waste no time and sign up for new classes today!

Kind Regards
The Mad One.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Heya recent member of BLOW here. I would love to sign up with you ArchWizard!!! Its been a long time but if you got room and want a member send me an invite SweepNLeaps. Thank you!!
IGN Kalaxis Or Maximusaureliuss
Also recent member of blow here. would love to join if you have room IGN: Chillslams TY!
IGN camkhaos
So it seems Charan has finally lost it and "closed" BLoW (that's what I last heard before he started randomly kicking everyone including me), so I guess I am applying as an apprentice wizard here.

My shortest IGN is Suruka
Hi Arch,

Longtime and former member of BLOW. Hope you remember me from your reign as guild leader. Looking for a new home in your guild. It sounds exactly what I am looking for and a lot of the names in it are very familiar! If you have room, could I get an invite please? Thanks!

IGN: Nuttzo_Raistlin
Hi, Arch. Former BLOW member. I would like an invite if you have room. Sent you a PM. Found this thread afterwards.

IGN: TempleGuardian or Galtrovan

Hope to hear from you soon.
Yet another lost and bewildered former BLOW member.

Its cold in wraeclast when you are alone and I'm looking for a new home and family.

I'm not the most sociable bugger (I type very slowwwly) but I do chime in from time to time but love the banter in my chat window.

I mostly play the HC now that we have lockstep, not sure why as I am rubbish at it but what the hay it works for me.

I've PM'd you Arch and then found this so I figured I'd cover as many bases as possible.

IGN LS_Duelist or Weep_Switch for the time being i.e. unitl I RIP (mostly guaranteed)

Cheers
Staxl
Hi, Arch.

I sent you a PM, then saw this thread and figured I would post in it.

If you have room, I would love to part of your guild.

Looking forward to hear from you.

IGN: Mike_Tyson

RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
Hey Arch, previous BLOW member here and looking for a new home. I would love to join your guild if you still have a room for an old blow member. Looking forward to hear from you. IGN: MakWomanUp. Thanks,
Last edited by makemikomu on Aug 22, 2015, 10:14:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info