The Wizard's Tower

Hi Arch. Yet another longtime Bird-lover left without a nest and seeking shelter in the Wizard's Tower.

IGN Kalliste or Feralmoan

PS: If it helps I have my own pointy hat : )
“I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy, that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while.”

― Charles Fort
Hi Arch

I would love an invite if you still have space for ex bird (it seems someone burned the nest while i was asleep )
who is now guild-less as i and would now like to learn to be
a wizard.

IGN Drak_TorBlood_

or any of the others

thank you
Drak :)
Hello Arch!

It seems like quite a few ex-Birdies are looking for a new home, me included. If there's still room, I've always wanted to be a wizard.

Novalisk
Hi Arch,

I guess it's time for this bird to become a wizard. Hope you have a spare room in your tower!

IGN: The_Whispering_Madness
Hey Arch,

Gwizzer here, another former BLOW member. Would love to join The Wizard's Tower.

I'll PM you buddy.

Gwizzer

So it was about time I get my first bird-day present somewhere around the end of this month - so .. I got the boot - now confused and alone soaring over forests, plains and mountains of Wraeclast I noticed this wizard tower and fellow refugees gathering around it as well as familiar faces handing out magical hats.

I would be happy to join the ranks of wizardly birds here ^.^

IGN: Youko
Hey, Arch!

I was a member of BLOW for quite some time (probably about a year) and really enjoyed it, so if there's room, I would like to join this new guild.

My current IGN is: Sprocklespark

IGN: Noobslayer
Hay Arch.

I would like to join you'r guild. I was part of BLOW, you added me when you where in charge. i got kicked out of BLOW like few months back,i was wondering if i can join your guild im friends with asbo96 and reitaaaxD.
Mr. Wizard, A little help please.

Long time exile, (and former BLoW member) looking for a home with some friendly and familiar faces. I logged into game today and found that I don't have a guild anymore, and for the first time in a long time I feel lost in this game. I enjoyed the helpful, friendly atmosphere of a guild, and weather I was just lurking in chat or taking part, it feels good to log in and find familiar people already playing.

Arch if you have any room for this lowly apprentice, I'd be grateful to join another guild run by you. Thank you for the time and consideration.

-Woose
The world is full of stories, and from time to time they permit themselves to be told.
"
Archwizard wrote:
Most folks from BLoW are more than welcome to take up residence in the Tower. I recently had our Conjurations and Spatial Magics divisions create additional extra-dimensional lodging to accommodate more wizards.

I hope there is some dimensional fold left to put my bedroll.
I can't help but imagine the flock of confused birds knocking at the tower door. Must be a sorry sight from the lofty heights. Hopefully we can soar again and fill your tower with new life and not cause too much chaos while settling down.
... is not a troll

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info