The Wizard's Tower

The Wizard's Tower™ frequently receives requests for membership, as you all know. There seems to be some confusion about who we are, and what we represent. I shouldn't have to point out that this is The Wizard's Tower™, but today, I would like to make it absolutely clear that we do not accept applications from the following groups:

Sorcerers
Conjurers
Magicians
Warlocks
Lesser Necromancers
Shamans
Lawyers
Soothsayers

Anyone from the above list who submits an application for membership to The Wizard's Tower™ will be permanently cursed with Greater Inner Ear Itching.

A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
I'm relatively new, but looking to join a community that fits your description, how do i join?
"
Deemstarr wrote:
I'm relatively new, but looking to join a community that fits your description, how do i join?

Simple, you just need to become a wizard.
Sounds pretty awesome. I've been looking for people to play with since public groups just seemed to die off. Running solo is fine for the most part but after awhile it gets boring. I'd love to join.
Former member of BLOW here interested in joining.

IGN: kreation_theory
Mhhhm, yeeeeeeess, I want in.
Sounds like a cool guild (:
Path of Lag: youtube.com/watch?v=RY2_pXesq1o
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this: pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1503932
hi, im not yet trained in the wizardly ways but im willing to learn. my mother was a sorceress but please dont hold that against me.
Greetings! I have come here to request entry to the Wizard's Tower™. I used to be a bird lover in Wraeclast, enjoyed watching the birds speak to each other. I would occasionally try to speak to them but I wasn't much of a talker. I only approached the birds every now and then. One day, I was just sitting by the coast watching the birds chirp at each other until the unknown corrupted monstrosity called "Rule 0" invaded the coasts of Lioneye's Watch! I ran away before it could catch up to me. Here I am now lost and afraid.. that is until I saw a faint light glimmering in the corner of my eye. I shifted the direction of my eyes towards this light, focused my gaze and saw a shining tower sitting on top of a cliff. Upon closer inspection, I saw very familiar birds wearing wizard hats sitting on top of the tower having a pizza party and I thought to myself "Well shit, I want in."

TL;DR: I'm a bit of a lurker, but I do very occasionally chime in. I prefer to be a part of a friendly and chill chat. Can I join?
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Aug 17, 2015, 3:32:32 PM
Most folks from BLoW are more than welcome to take up residence in the Tower. I recently had our Conjurations and Spatial Magics divisions create additional extra-dimensional lodging to accommodate more wizards.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info