The Wizard's Tower

"
Archwizard wrote:
Always nice to have more people, we're closing in on 50 members now!

Bump more.
"
Archwizard wrote:
It's too bad too, tiny ears of corn are so cute.

And oh, so very tasty! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Am i missing something idk what this reference to baby corn is lol. I seen something about it on the previous page but i assume its a inside joke or something.

It is said to be the end of everything and the beginning of all.
"
Grughal wrote:
"
Am i missing something idk what this reference to baby corn is lol. I seen something about it on the previous page but i assume its a inside joke or something.

It is said to be the end of everything and the beginning of all.

On the buffet line maybe.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Hi, I would love to join this guild. Was a loyal member of another guild, but apparently that guild slowly went dead D: I really hope that I will be able to join and stay in this new guild for a long long time! My highest level character is lvl 87 on Standard. Thanks.

IGN: BlackPie
Hey!

Id love to join this guild, mainly due to the added social aspect! I enjoy being part of a community that revolves around people of different tiers of skill level where help is handed out in plenty, and there is no elitist jerks around!

I consider myself potent at the game, and i try to help whenever i can, be it boss kills, help with builds, w/e.

A guild with a good community is something that can bring me back to the game and keep playing!

I am a firm believer that GGGs very generous character limit for names should be used to the best of a mans creativity, hence the aptly named Ice Crash character

IGN: ChilledChillyCheezeNuts

Hope to hear from you!
Hello, I whold love to join. Are a 24y/o young man that livs with my girlfriend and are working full-time as a assistent nurse at a psychiatric clinic in Sweden.

Playing about 1-4h each day, atm in the warband league, and are properly gonna do some races.

My character name is: ShockwaveFladder

Cheers, have a great day.
You're a wizard, Harry !
This world is an illusion, Exile!
alex is my name
on Warbands now
give me a shout in-game
should you have room for one more
Bump for ALLLLL the zapping :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type