The Wizard's Tower

I too woke up without a home today, would love to be a part of your venture if you'll take a wayward Bird!
_Slinger of <ZAP!>
Yet another exile with a bird but suddenly no home. I was in my last guild from pretty much the beginning, so playing without a guild chat seems awfully quiet. I'd love to get an invite. Thanks,

TGZ
I want to join
REEEEEEEK
I am new to the game and would like to join my name is Arahana tyvm.
Hello Wizards!

I hope you can make room for another lost bird. It's lonely out here!

IGN: PolythenePam - Warbands

I noticed that Arch and I joined PoE on the same day. Must be an omen............
Another BLOW refugee here looking for a group. I'm interested in joining if you have space.
Nothing to see in this post anymore.
Last edited by j33bus on Aug 24, 2015, 11:43:25 AM
"
j33bus wrote:
Archiwizard is having tech issues that will take a few days to resolve, and he can't log into anything. The guild is also currently at capacity so we can't invite anyone else until he can log in to purchase more member slots. We aren't ignoring requests, there's just nothing we can do about them for a few days.

I know in Blow the donation of points to finance guild stash slots and new member slots was not welcome.

How is Arch in taking donations of points for these? Welcome or not welcome?

He's welcoming so many new people I hate for him to foot the bill if people are willing to throw points his way to help the guild out. They add up.

Remember folks 100 points per 10 members and guild stash slots are 50 points each. Kind of expensive for 1 person to foot the bill unless they just want to.

:))
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
"
j33bus wrote:
Archiwizard is having tech issues that will take a few days to resolve, and he can't log into anything. The guild is also currently at capacity so we can't invite anyone else until he can log in to purchase more member slots. We aren't ignoring requests, there's just nothing we can do about them for a few days.

I know in Blow the donation of points to finance guild stash slots and new member slots was not welcome.

How is Arch in taking donations of points for these? Welcome or not welcome?

He's welcoming so many new people I hate for him to foot the bill if people are willing to throw points his way to help the guild out. They add up.

Remember folks 100 points per 10 members and guild stash slots are 50 points each. Kind of expensive for 1 person to foot the bill unless they just want to.

:))

I just threw another 4-digit transaction into the pot. When Arch's account gets unlocked, expect another invite wave.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
j33bus wrote:

Thanks for the update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info