End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

"
Chris wrote:
I don't understand why someone who has access to The Awakening would spend five days grinding 1.3.1 to try to win something they already have!

To answer the question, though, if you already have access and win access again then nothing happens and it just wastes a beta slot. This is unlikely to occur and I'll try to spot it happening so that I can give the key out some other way.

The thing is that they won't play for the Beta Key. They'll play because this race is the fist Self found race in PoE.. You'll see that almost every single one of the top tier players who's already in the beta because they're just that, top tier players, will be playing this 5 days race. I'll even bet that the top 35 key awards will go to players who's already in the beta.

They won't play for the key, they'll place since it's self found..
"
Maxwells wrote:
The thing is that they won't play for the Beta Key. They'll play because this race is the fist Self found race in PoE.. You'll see that almost every single one of the top tier players who's already in the beta because they're just that, top tier players, will be playing this 5 days race. I'll even bet that the top 35 key awards will go to players who's already in the beta.

They won't play for the key, they'll place since it's self found..

^ I left my humble opinion elsewhere but couldn't leave this page without quoting this, eventhough nothing will be done about it. I wonder what's been the atmosphere like inside of GGG lately. Is everything as they expected or out of their hands?
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
Barathos4442 wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
Chris, could you please do something with gem availability. A small amount of friends that i discuss this race with all kinda feel forced to play one of the few builds that is not reliant on gem drops to make it viable.

This is all being addressed with the Act 4 update. Quest rewards in general (including gems) are getting overhauled by what we've seen in the beta so far.

What is that gonna do for this 5 day race?
Last edited by Miská on Apr 25, 2015, 11:38:39 AM
I'm bored. Could you make them start a bit earlier, please? :D
Chris, could you please do something with gem availability. A small amount of friends that i discuss this race with all kinda feel forced to play one of the few builds that is not reliant on gem drops to make it viable.

thats the whole point of a self found rng based race.. lol
"
zoocubes wrote:

thats the whole point of a self found rng based race.. lol

It is? The point is to make every build not viable? Exept for a select few that happen to have all the gems available to them from quests? This game is not build around selffound.

There is no way you can just take a chance on gem drops if you want to race. So only a few options remain to play. Boring most people would say i think.
Easy beta key in self found race.

Thanks GGG lawl. Beta here daddy comes.
RNS be thy name.
Hardcore or GTFO!
lvl 70 does not take long if you know what you're doing.
IGN : Moogleinabox
Meh. I'll run the even as I managed to free up some time but doubt I'll get anywhere with it. So the race starts in 3 hours as the calender suggests or is that wrong?
Dumb question?: is there any reason to play HC over SC? I always play HC in the leagues but in this contest it doesn't seem to add any benefit other than greater risk/thrill which is great normally but not in this case where you're trying to get to 70.
Last edited by Autkast on Apr 25, 2015, 3:01:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info