End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

"
Yosakoi wrote:
I'm quite excited about this.
As I'm working fulltime I won't be going for the top spots, but will reach 70 in the hopes of a beta key.

It would be awesome if it started a bit earlier though, as it's Saturday here in the Netherlands and I'm basically doing nothing and waiting it to be midnight. ._.

Same here for us in Europe all leagues start about 24:00 , 02:00 ( last two leagues at lesat ) hate to wait all day until night and then play half night !
Yep also in europe.. Not really pleased with a 5 day thats starts at the middle of the night.. Lasts for 5 Days and the amount of keys is just way to small, even the CB timer invites more people in 1 day compared to the chance of getting a key in the 5 day no life race :(

Gl hf!
At the risk of repeating myself, please create a real league for the time this beta is going on which could be well over 2 months. Standard and 5 day nonsense events like this just won't cut it.
www.deviantart.com/van1sh3d
I'm excited to trying this 5 day league, but know that the odds of winning a beta key are extremely low. Just about every stream will play, eliminating a sizable portion of people who don't play as much as they do..

//sadface
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
"
And still no keys for people who have spent over $500 but not a top supporter pack.

Explain to me why the $590 dollars I have spent in this game is valued less than other players $500?

But you are Divine Supporter and Master Supporter so you will get a key.
Why are ypu complaining?

Who said that Master Supporters get a Key? I only read that the Grandmaster got access!

GGG QoL Feature of the Year! SKILLTREE AND FRIENDS SEARCH!
meh i'll probably wait for the new expansion to drop

a 5 day self found solo isn't going to interest me enough
Let the games begin
"
MyH4o wrote:
ARE U FUCKIN KIDDIN ME? NO RAFFLE FOR PPL WHO ARE NOT NO-LIFERS?

Just getting lvl 70 shouldn't be too hard, you'll have at least 0,001% chance for a key that way.
Yes please... make a new 2 months league just so we can play. Standard and hardcore leagues are so boring. I never play those because of my hundreds of locked stash tabs and bad stuff i kept in... :S
Chris, could you please do something with gem availability. A small amount of friends that i discuss this race with all kinda feel forced to play one of the few builds that is not reliant on gem drops to make it viable.

"
Miská wrote:
Chris, could you please do something with gem availability. A small amount of friends that i discuss this race with all kinda feel forced to play one of the few builds that is not reliant on gem drops to make it viable.

This is all being addressed with the Act 4 update. Quest rewards in general (including gems) are getting overhauled by what we've seen in the beta so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info