End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

"
jstq wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I don't understand why someone who has access to The Awakening would spend five days grinding 1.3.1 to try to win something they already have!
check out how much keys worth on black market!

I think prize is access, not key
Ok a few points need to be made.

About the beta in General
Personally I'm on the fence about the need to have the community do the QA testing for GG. At the end of the day that's the rout that GG choose to take

Guess what folks the beta......... is a BETA. People seem to be under the impression that GGG are purposefully withholding finished content from a portion of players. The whole point is that the Awakening isn't finished if they released it there would be a shit-storm of bugs and the same people who are complaining that they don't have access to the beta would be complaining that the game is broken.

Take it from someone who has 2000+ Hours in this game and has been playing since open beta and who doesn't have access to this beta. YOU HAVE NO INHERENT RIGHT TO BETA ACCESS get over it

Also with regard to the size of the Beta GGG have said REPEATEDLY that they will be ramping up beta access significantly after a few weeks once the more severe bugs are fixed.

About this race specifically

I agree that this race is a little vanilla for my liking. But given that this event is only 5 days long and the beta is 6-8 weeks long I think we can be safe in assuming that this is just the first of many events that GGG will be running throughout the beta.

Fingers crossed for the cut-throat, all-leagues combined, exiles everywhere, Ultra-high droprate, everyone over lvl 1 gets instant access to the beta, free blowjobs and ice-cream league.

As that seems to be the only thing that would stop all of the entitlement and un-educated complaining going on in this post
How about to exclude those that already got keys? If you don't do that all those streamers will jump into race to give away keys on stream and as they play a lot more than regular players we have less chance to get one :)
IGN: Clon
"
Chuchelo wrote:
"
jstq wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I don't understand why someone who has access to The Awakening would spend five days grinding 1.3.1 to try to win something they already have!
check out how much keys worth on black market!

I think prize is access, not key

You can still sell account. Ofc the racer would make new account and not sell his/her main account.
"
Chris wrote:
To answer the question, though, if you already have access and win access again then nothing happens and it just wastes a beta slot. This is unlikely to occur and I'll try to spot it happening so that I can give the key out some other way.

I'm sorry but that's not very reassuring, basically that allows anyone with access to grief players doing the race by removing one key from the price pool. Might not be very likely but some people just want to watch the world burn...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Chris wrote:
We added some random prizes - check the event threads.

It looks light in the dark storm. Thanks for listening to the community.
"Sorry for my bad English"
So, nothing special? Just a self found without any new mods or tweaks? This is the most boring thing I'll have to suffer through in order to have a chance at beta. Guys, come on...at least up the drop rate of things.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
lvl 70? ok, i might give the 15 hours needed for that.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Wow top 35 get keys. What a fucking troll... AGAIN. It should have been top 1k at least. Letdown after letdown after letdown. These last 2 weeks completely changed my opinion on GGG.
"
Tyoll wrote:
Ok a few points need to be made.

About the beta in General
Personally I'm on the fence about the need to have the community do the QA testing for GG. At the end of the day that's the rout that GG choose to take

Guess what folks the beta......... is a BETA. People seem to be under the impression that GGG are purposefully withholding finished content from a portion of players. The whole point is that the Awakening isn't finished if they released it there would be a shit-storm of bugs and the same people who are complaining that they don't have access to the beta would be complaining that the game is broken.

Take it from someone who has 2000+ Hours in this game and has been playing since open beta and who doesn't have access to this beta. YOU HAVE NO INHERENT RIGHT TO BETA ACCESS get over it

Also with regard to the size of the Beta GGG have said REPEATEDLY that they will be ramping up beta access significantly after a few weeks once the more severe bugs are fixed.

^This!! People need to realize they aren't the center of the universe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info