End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

"
liquidSG wrote:
So, nothing special? Just a self found without any new mods or tweaks? This is the most boring thing I'll have to suffer through in order to have a chance at beta. Guys, come on...at least up the drop rate of things.

people who have never tried self found think self found is boring , self found makes things reaaally different and it is worth it for a race. Its only 5 days anyway , we will probably have more races
"
Deep_umbra wrote:
I have an IQ amongst the top 2% of the world.

I am a highfunctioning Autist with Aspergers Syndrome and I have an extremely focused and analytical mind and approach to things.

is this guy serious? why would you say that? bwah hah hah!
Last edited by XtraBeefy on Apr 24, 2015, 8:53:00 AM
"
MyH4o wrote:
ARE U FUCKIN KIDDIN ME? NO RAFFLE FOR PPL WHO ARE NOT NO-LIFERS?

Isn't that what the 5 minute random invites are doing?
"
otinanai2 wrote:
These last 2 weeks completely changed my opinion on GGG.

you are not the only

"Sorry for my bad English"
Last edited by Ordack on Apr 24, 2015, 8:32:15 AM
Well, a goal that I maybe can achieve.

But now the whiney spoiled kids get what they want and next time you do something like this, they are going to whine and bitch again, because they want more.

Edit : this is regarding the update about 20 random keys
Last edited by Fyyar on Apr 24, 2015, 8:32:57 AM
That's a poor way to hide poor timing with the next release.

I waited 1 month as I am not starting a character for such a small amount of time. Now it's reduced to 5 days? Right... and apparently it's going to happen again before everyone has finally access to The Awakening. Well, I'll just wait.

It would have been a lot better to make a new 4 months ladder season. I don't play to be so limited in time that I can't boost my character to the top and enjoy it.
"
MyH4o wrote:
ARE U FUCKIN KIDDIN ME? NO RAFFLE FOR PPL WHO ARE NOT NO-LIFERS?

Probably you are just trolling, to hit lvl 70, if you know the basic of the game, it will takes around 15h.
3 hours per day is no-life?
Ug... level 70 in 5 days. I just did level 80 in 10 or 11 days, solo; and then again in hardcore in 12 or 13 days, solo.

I want a beta key, but I have things in real life to do over the coming days.

How about some keys for having completed 4/4 challenges in both the software and hardcore torment/bloodlines leagues that are ending?
"
trapa199 wrote:
"
Tyoll wrote:
Ok a few points need to be made.

About the beta in General
Personally I'm on the fence about the need to have the community do the QA testing for GG. At the end of the day that's the rout that GG choose to take

Guess what folks the beta......... is a BETA. People seem to be under the impression that GGG are purposefully withholding finished content from a portion of players. The whole point is that the Awakening isn't finished if they released it there would be a shit-storm of bugs and the same people who are complaining that they don't have access to the beta would be complaining that the game is broken.

Take it from someone who has 2000+ Hours in this game and has been playing since open beta and who doesn't have access to this beta. YOU HAVE NO INHERENT RIGHT TO BETA ACCESS get over it

Also with regard to the size of the Beta GGG have said REPEATEDLY that they will be ramping up beta access significantly after a few weeks once the more severe bugs are fixed.

^This!! People need to realize they aren't the center of the universe.

BEST POST IN THIS THREAD.
Nice one Chris, Thanks.

And i thank you for the attitude, not for exact awards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info