Five Day Solo Event (Hardcore)

Look at the entitled, spoiled whining going on! P, happy this race is gonna be solo so I don't have to listen to you guys all moody about the game.

Looking forward to this one, I play self found in all the shorter events, really fun.
"
Tomtah wrote:
I assume there will be a lot of people who has already been invited to the beta in the top 35 spots in the race. What reward will they get?

Reward of satisfaction of denying others of course!

Myself, I am just going to enjoy myself, because if I recall correctly last self-found event took place deep back in closed beta and I couldn't attend then.
ProjectPT was right.
Thank you for the event!

Love the fact that it is completely solo. Will be a funny and hard time for many of us.

Btw... good starting time as well!
oh look, another "fuck eu" race !
"
artojas wrote:
oh look, another "fuck eu" race !

Tbh if you gonna no-life for 5 days, doesn't really matter when it stars.
But ya - we gonna run a race that starts on the weekend - and then start the race on Sunday for Europeans.
"
I don't think accounts with beta access are going to be allowed to receive it again xD and glhf

I dont really see anyone with beta access doing the race anyways :P Unless they really love self found.
This timing sucks xD
Monday is a national holiday and party day.
And also sunday evening party.

I would love to try this but i will so not have much time :(
Playing since 0.9.2g
WHY DO THIS SOLO? ATLEAST MAKE IT SO U CAN PARTY UP, BUT LOOT IS ON PERM AND U CANT TRADE,

worst race ever
"
GRANDY wrote:
WHY DO THIS SOLO? ATLEAST MAKE IT SO U CAN PARTY UP, BUT LOOT IS ON PERM AND U CANT TRADE,

worst race ever

You getting carried much bro?
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info