Five Day Solo Event (Hardcore)

The incentive for a casual player are near 0, why no random 20 keys to player who hit lvl 70 or 80 whatever.
Just a race for few who can play 20h per day for 5 days (yes I'm jelly!)
I'm not talking about myself, I will play it for sure but this race doesn't seem very deep.
Solo self found race guys... It's actually happening!

I honestly wouldn't care if it had any rewards except for the fact that would make the competition lower. This is poe history like the other guy said.
Shame that shitty 35 key reward is gonna show GGG no one cares about solo SF events. Oh well, gonna enjoy it anyway
I guess I will participate but any hope of getting into beta with this are gone.
I don't think accounts with beta access are going to be allowed to receive it again xD and glhf
@slangDontStop
THIS! Is a damn nice Idea!
Well, goodluck to all who nolife it hard for 5 days straight for that beta key.
It's great because it starts for us aussies at 5am on a sunday and goes through into a working week.

I'll give it a go anyway and hope for the best :D

So, theoretically; what if I already had beta access - and I created a new account and got into the top 35 for the ladder and won another one? hmm? :)

Last edited by Mythicpoe on Apr 24, 2015, 4:01:57 AM
I really hoped the prizes would be better, I have no incentive to play the beta. I would rather wait until everything is working properly and play it at release. And I cant even play this race with my friends.
"
I don't think accounts with beta access are going to be allowed to receive it again xD and glhf

That's the common sense, but with GGG you never know... :)

Anyway, top 35 templars who will eat, sleep and shit the least, will win.

Everybody else can still enjoy a solo SF event. Next one wont be before 2020. :/
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I assume there will be a lot of people who has already been invited to the beta in the top 35 spots in the race. What reward will they get?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info