Five Day Solo Event (Hardcore)

Nice idea to make solo event, ive been waiting for it. But those "rewards" are terrible. Also timing is bad. (Saturday night at EU to start.) So dont make wrong conclusions when you see that nobody is playing, and give us another "Solo" long time event in the future
I wish it was 35 keys for top of every class.
Last edited by Hartsai on Apr 24, 2015, 2:46:19 AM
Not usually one to criticize, but this race seems pretty terrible... And the Beta keys are reserved for players who don't work and can afford to no-life the game for five days. Really gives most players no motivation to play at all.
Only top 35? That's lame, guess me and Flameblast are gonna have our last ride together this weekend. Good luck everyone
Just giving keys to 80-85+ lvl characters would've been enough.
Nolifing for 5 days just to get a beta key... meh.
I'll participate but I'm not happy with that.
"
dspair wrote:
Just giving keys to 80-85+ lvl characters would've been enough.
Nolifing for 5 days just to get a beta key... meh.
I'll participate but I'm not happy with that.

You are right ! Give us da key at lvl 80 !

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
also why do you have to participate for the keys as your only goal? why cant you just enjoy the only solo self found race in history of poe ? I've been waiting for a solo race like this since they made the game.. and im gonna enjoy it even if i dont get top35
Well the race sounds like a lot of fun even if theres nothing special about it. Still starting it so late into the weekend kills it for me as well, get rekt EU working class PJSalt
"
Choilicious wrote:
also why do you have to participate for the keys as your only goal? why cant you just enjoy the only solo self found race in history of poe ? I've been waiting for a solo race like this since they made the game.. and im gonna enjoy it even if i dont get top35

+
No interest in the beta key, but as ive been waiting for a multiday solo hc event since cb, ill be there.

Should be interesting to see how many "top" players crash and burn without 6p/xyz/deals etc to carry them.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info