The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

"
Entropher wrote:
So while we wait for key we're not going to get, could you announce the event you're planning?

since there is still 2 days 19 hours left in the current 1 month leagues, I would expect an announcement in about 3 days.
"
therod785 wrote:
"
IgorBGD wrote:
"
StrayYoshi wrote:
Is there a list where we can view the names of people who got invited instead of refreshing every 5 mins?

http://icurse.nl/betalist/

my name isn't even on the list lol

auto keys for people who have put money into this game. imo

I dunno about that. Kinda annoying when they give it to people like Alkaizer D3 boy just to promote the game. But it's business. i get it! Dedicated players don't get keys for that fact alone.

Now i see MannerCookie, another D3 streamer playing it? That defo sucks. but whatever haha
IGN: TitanVaolox
Last edited by Dakrath on Apr 21, 2015, 6:54:47 PM
How will we be notified if we do get chosen?
"
Challenger1_ wrote:

PM here on the forum and an email.
"
Alysma wrote:
"
Challenger1_ wrote:

PM here on the forum and an email.

^
Last edited by Josephoenix on Apr 21, 2015, 7:09:35 PM

I dunno about that. Kinda annoying when they give it to people like Alkaizer D3 boy just to promote the game. But it's business. i get it! Dedicated players don't get keys for that fact alone.

Now i see MannerCookie, another D3 streamer playing it? That defo sucks. but whatever haha[/quote]

To be fair, MannerCookie got banned from D3 so he's not a D3 streamer anymore and Alkaizer was not a respected D3 streamer. So by this logic *I* should get a key too because I used to play D3 and dumped it for PoE.

Totally just trolling a bit here. Gotta pass the time while I wait for my key to not show up.
Last edited by MystaTea on Apr 21, 2015, 7:26:03 PM
looks awesom
I NEED A KEY !!!!!!!
I joined August 14th 2011 and played Closed Beta, I also stream from time to time. No key :(
Laihduttakaa.
Most of the people will never get in. That 5min timer is annyoing. :) Any chance for open beta?

Also I'm wondering how many people are actually testing the game. I think most of them are just playing for fun and not for checking things. The only streamer I saw who made a spreadsheet was Ziggy. He's actually running through all of the maps, checking things, etc.

An open beta would be the ideal solution IMO.
Last edited by csisyadam on Apr 21, 2015, 7:44:03 PM
Since some folks seem to have a little free time on their hands, here's an easy cookie recipe:

Ingredients
2 cups creamy peanut butter (not the all-natural variety)
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt

Directions
Heat oven to 350° F.
Using an electric mixer, beat the peanut butter and sugars on medium-high speed until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce speed to low and beat in the eggs, baking soda, vanilla, and salt.
Roll heaping tablespoonfuls of the dough into balls and place on parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing them 2 inches apart. With a lightly floured fork, press the dough to a ⅜-inch thickness, making a crisscross pattern on top of each cookie.
Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, until the edges are set, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool slightly on the baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.

Now send those cookies to GGG and maybe.. just maybe you might get a key...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info